Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Management Trainee through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc canapply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Management Trainee Job on or before 30.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Management Trainee through GATE-2015|
|Educational Qualification||B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||NA|
|Salary||Rs. 24,900 – Rs. 50,500/- p.m.|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Bharat Bhavan, 4 and 6 Currimbhoy Road, Ballard Estate, Mumbai 400001|
Detail of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) Management Trainee Recruitment:
|Management Trainee|| Full time,
Institutes. Candidates should have passed the degree in first
attempt. Integrated Courses or courses with 5 year or more course duration would not be eligible for the position.
|Candidates selected as “Management Trainee” would be normally placed in Job Group “A” on a basic salary of Rs. 24,900/- (Scale of Pay Rs. 24,900 – Rs. 50,500). In addition, Dearness Allowance (DA) based on IDA pattern is payable. House Rent Assistance, if applicable will vary based on the class of city of posting.|| General Candidates : Maximum 25 yearsOBC (Non Creamy layer) : Maximum 28 years SC/ST: Maximum 30 years
PWDs with degree of disability 40% or
above : Age relaxation of up to 10 years Candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 1.1.1980 and
31.12.1989 : Age relaxation of up to 5
years Ex-servicemen & Commissioned Officers (including ECOs & SSCOs, subject to rendering minimum 5 years’ military service and fulfillment of other
conditions prescribed by Government of
India : Age relaxation of up to 5 years
Selection Procedure for Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) – Management Trainee Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Management Trainee Vacancy in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL):
For detailed information on GATE-2015, interested candidates may log on to any of the websites given below :
Institute Web address
- IISc Bangalore gate.iisc.ernet.in
- IIT Bombay www.gate.iitb.ac.in
- IIT Delhi gate.iitd.ac.in
- IIT Guwahati www.iitg.ernet.in/gate
- IIT Kanpur gate.iitk.ac.in
- IIT Kharagpur gate.iitkgp.ac.in
- IIT Madras gate.iitm.ac.in
- IIT Roorkee www.iitr.ac.in/gate
Candidates must enter the same name as they have entered while applying to GATE-2015. (For example, if the candidate has entered Navin Kumar Singh in the ONLINE GATE application, he must enter Navin Kumar Singh (exactly same spelling) while applying to BPCL. He must not enter N K Singh or Navin K Singh etc. while applying to BPCL).
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have an active e-mail id, which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communication with the candidates will take place through e-mail only.
- Candidates should have relevant documents like percentage of marks obtained in the degree examination, degree certificate, date of birth, caste/disability certificate (if applicable), e-mail id etc. readily available with them before they commence the ONLINE application process. This information would be required at the time of filling-in the ONLINE application.
- Candidates presently employed in Central/ State Government, Autonomous bodies and PSUs must submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ of their employer at the time of GD / PI failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the selection process.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category, but belonging to creamy layer would not be entitled to the benefit of reservation and should apply as General Category candidate.
- Candidates not found to be meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria shall be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
- BPCL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Mumbai.
- While applying for the above post, candidate must ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment / selection that the candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any Notice, as the appointment would be deemed to be void ab initio.
- If any candidate attempts to use external influence for the purpose of facilitation his/her selection, it would result in automatic cancellation of his/her candidature.
- Commencement of on-line Applications for GATE 2015 on the websites of IITs / IIS 1st September 2014
- Last date for submission of on-line Applications for GATE 2015 on the websites of IITs / IISc 1st October 2014
- Availability of online admit card 17th December 2014 onwards
- Date of GATE 2015 online examination On Saturdays and Sundays (Between 31st January 2015 and 14th February 2015)
- Opening of BPCL recruitment website for online submission of applications with GATE 2015
- Registration number 17th December 2014
- Last date of submission of online application 30th January 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30.01.2015