Bharti Airtel Walk-In Any Graduate, MBA freshers 2015 for Sales Executive, Officer at Hisar, Jind, Ambala. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, MBA can apply for this job from Bharti Airtel Limited.
Company Name: Bharti Airtel Limited
Position: Sales Executive, Officer
Education: Any Graduate, MBA
Experience: 0 – 5 Year
Salary: 1,75,000 – 3,50,000 P.A
Location: Hisar, Jind, Ambala
Telecom giant Bharti Airtel is the flagship company of Bharti Enterprises. The Bharti Group, has a diverse business portfolio and has created global brands in the telecommunication sector. Bharti has recently forayed into retail business as Bharti Retail Pvt. Ltd. under a MoU with Wal-Mart for the cash & carry business. It has successfully launched an international venture with EL Rothschild Group to export fresh agri products exclusively to markets in Europe and USA and has launched Bharti AXA Life Insurance Company Ltd under a joint venture with AXA, world leader in financial protection and wealth management. Airtel comes to you from Bharti Airtel Limited, India’s largest integrated and the first private telecom services provider with a footprint in all the 23 telecom circles. Bharti Airtel since its inception has been at the forefront of technology and has steered the course of the telecom sector in the country with its world class products and services. The businesses at Bharti Airtel have been structured into three individual strategic business units (SBU’s) – Mobile Services, Airtel Telemedia Services & Enterprise Services. The mobile business provides mobile & fixed wireless services using GSM technology across 23 telecom circles while the Airtel Telemedia Services business offers broadband & telephone services in 94 cities. The Enterprise services provide end-to-end telecom solutions to corporate customers and national & international long distance services to carriers. All these services are provided under the Airtel brand.
1. Driving Customer Market Share by driving prepaid activations to increase Share of Gross Adds through retailers
2. Driving Revenue Market Share by ensuring the recharge availability by increasing the retail width and also pushing all the products of Airtel such as Airtel Money, 3G, Dongles (Data Card) etc.
3. Ensuring Primary and Secondary activations.
4. Managing transacting retailers by giving them incentives, redressing their grievances and increasing their number by converting non transacting retailers to non-transacting retailers
5. Training distributors, retailers, FOS etc.
6. Ensuring retailer expansion
7. Strengthening Distribution by increasing the LAPU Selling Outlets, SIM Selling Outlets, Data Selling Outlets to the maximum possible extent in the assigned territory
8. Driving the basic distribution parameters such as Channel Partner Management, Foot Plans, FSE productivity and Channel Satisfaction
9. Driving TOMA scores by ensuring maximum branding and visibility in assigned territory and capturing the retailers base to the maximum possible extent
1. Ability to express, confident & articulation.
2. High analytical skills, hands-on on MS-Office;
3. Open to work anywhere in Haryana
Openness to learning & work on extended hours.
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
How to Apply:
Walk-In Date :- 1-Sep-2015
Walk-In Time :- 11.30 am to 1:00 pm
Walk-In Address:- Bharti Airtel LTD., Shop No- 1283/29, 2nd & 3rd Floor., Rohtak Delhi Road, Model Town, Opp power house, Rohtak