BHEL Electrical Machines Limited (BHEL EML) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Manager (Finance & CCx) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from BHEL Electrical Machines Limited (BHEL EML)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Manager (Finance & CCx) on or before 10/03/2015. Find more informationabout the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||BHEL Electrical Machines Limited (BHEL EML)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Manager (Finance & CCx)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Dy. General Manager (Production & HR), BHEL Electrical Machines Ltd., Bedradka Post, Kasaragod – 671124, Kerala, India.|
DETAIL OF BHEL ELECTRICAL MACHINES LIMITED (BHEL EML) SENIOR MANAGER (FINANCE & CCX) RECRUITMENT:
- Name of Post Senior Manager (Finance & CCx)
- No. of Posts 1 (One) (Open for all categories)
- Scale of Pay INR 20,700 – 500 – 23,200 – 550 – 25,400 – 600 – 26600 (Pre-revised) (Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale will be INR 60,387 + other benefits, as prevailing in the Company)
- Qualification Graduation with Membership in Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)/Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI/ICWAI) with a minimum aggregate of 55%.
- Experience 12 years post qualification experience Roles/Responsibility Shall be heading the Department of Finance. If found suitable, may be appointed as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of the Company.
- Upper Age Limit 41 Years, as on 31/03/2014
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Relaxation on upper age limit to various categories shall be applicable as prescribed in Presidential Government Directives/Act.
- The selection will be based on Written Test/Group Discussion/Personal Interview.
- The selected candidates will be on probation for a period of 1 (one) year.
- Age Relaxation : 5 years for SC/STs, 3 years for OBC, 10 years additional age relaxation for PH, additional relaxation of period of actual military service plus 3 years for ex-service men.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
- Candidates employed in Government/Semi Government/PSEs/Autonomous Bodies should send their applications through proper channel or produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Company shall not reimburse travelling expenses to candidates called for Test/GD/PI.
- Management reserves the right to raise the standard or specifications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview.
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to meeting the health standards prescribed by the Company.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto shall be subject to jurisdiction of the Courts at Kasaragod, Kerala.
- The Company reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- BHELEML reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/reopen the recruitment process, if the need to arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- The candidate, who has left a PSE after availing voluntary retirement, shall not be considered unless he agrees to return the VRS compensation received by him to the PSE concerned.
- Any clarifications with regard to this advertisement can be had by contacting in the email [email protected]
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR BHEL ELECTRICAL MACHINES LIMITED (BHEL EML) – SENIOR MANAGER (FINANCE & CCX) POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
HOW TO APPLY FOR SENIOR MANAGER (FINANCE & CCX) VACANCY IN BHEL ELECTRICAL MACHINES LIMITED (BHEL EML):
Typed application in plain paper, giving complete bio-data (specifying name, address, date of birth, community, qualifications and experience) with self-attested copies of certificates/testimonials and one photograph, clearly superscribing the post applied for on the envelope shall be sent to: Dy. General Manager (Production & HR), BHEL Electrical Machines Ltd., Bedradka Post, Kasaragod – 671124, Kerala, India.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/03/2015