Bihar Gramin Bank has issued a recruitmentnotification for the recruitment of Officers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th/ Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bihar Gramin Bank
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Officers Job from 23.01.2015 to 06.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bihar Gramin Bank|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||406 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||06.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||BIHAR GRAMIN BANK HEAD OFFICE GRAMIN BANK CHOWK, OPPOSITE HFC NORTH GATE, PO: BU NAGAR, NH-31, BEGUSARAI BIHAR – 851115|
DETAIL OF BIHAR GRAMIN BANK OFFICERS RECRUITMENT:
BIHAR GRAMIN BANK invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer),Officer Scale-II (IT) , Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer), Officer Scale-I, Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||406||Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 18th June – 4 th July, 2014 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in. Language Proficiency – The candidates applying for the posts of Office Assistants (Multipurpose) and Officer Scale I are required to possess proficiency in the local/native language of Uttar Pradesh (The condition does notapply for the posts of Officer Scale II). For ensuring proficiency in local/native language of U.P. i.e. HINDI, the candidate should have a. Local language i.e. HINDI at 10thStd level OR b. Native language i.e. HINDI at 10thStd level OR c. Local language i.e. HINDI at any level up to graduation level||Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale-II) – 19400-700/1-20100- 800/10-28100; Officer in Junior Management Grade (Scale-I) – 14500-600/7-18700-700/2- 20100-800/7-25700; Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4- 12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300|
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR BIHAR GRAMIN BANK – OFFICERS POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06.02.2015.
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose):- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
- Officer Scale-I:- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
For Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer):- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
- Officer Scale-II (Specialist Officer *):- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category. IT and Marketing Officer Note: The experience required for Officer Scale-II i.e. 1 or 2 years, as the case may be, should be of any Bank or SEBI recognized Financial Institutions.
- PERSONAL INTERVIEW: Depending on the number of vacancies, Bank will call from among who have applied to bank, the number, equivalent to three times the number of vacancies as short listed by the IBPS, based on their Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS). Remaining applicants, if any will not receive an interview call from the Bank. The total marks for Interview will be 30. The qualifying marks i.e. bench marks in Interview shall be 40% i.e. 12 out of 30. The relaxation to SC/ST candidates will be provided as per extant Govt. guidelines
HOW TO APPLY FOR OFFICERS VACANCY IN BIHAR GRAMIN BANK:
- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.bihargraminbank.in No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE III conducted in September/October 2014) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.bihargraminbank.in and click on the link “Recruitment”.
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification. the candidate should take a printout of the fee payment Challan Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS. Candidates can pay application fees including postal charges in any of the branches of Bihar Gramin Bank in the account number specified and printed on the payment Challan only. Go to the nearest Bihar Gramin Bank Branch with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account No. 38010210000356
- Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly authenticated by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & code No, (b) Transaction Id/Scroll number (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official. “OR” The payment towards application fee may also be paid by means of NEFT from Branches of any Other Banks (Except UCO Bank) in the CBS Account with details as follows: a) Name of Account: “BIHAR GRAMIN BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT” b) Name of Bank: BIHAR GRAMIN BANK c) Name of Branch: BEGUSARAI d) Account Number : 38010210000356 e) IFS Code No. : UCBA0RRBBKG (where 0 is zero) Obtain the Counterfoil of NEFT duly authenticated by the Bank with UTR Number filled by the Branch Official.
- Candidates are now ready to Apply Online by re-visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank’s website _www.bihargraminbank.in All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully.
- Carefully fill in the details such as fee payment details from the CBS Challan or details of NEFT in the Online Application Form.
- Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
- Original fee payment receipt i.e CBS Challan will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of Interview. Without original CBS Challan the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Interview. Candidates are also advised to keep a photocopy of the fee payment Challan with them.
- CANDIDATES SHOULD NOT SUBMIT A PRINTOUT OF THE APPLICATION / FEE PAYMENT RECEIPT (CBS Challan) TO THE BANK AT THIS STAGE.(xi) Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview. The applicant should sign and affix his/her photograph on such printout of application and keep the same ready for submission if selected for Interview along with copies of required documents mentioned below: 1. Printout of the online application submitted. 2. 10th standard / 12th standard / Graduation examination Mark sheet in support of local language i.e. HINDI for posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants (Multipurpose). 3. Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank. 4. Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification; 5. Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable; 6. Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable. 7. Photo identity proof. 8. Any other relevant document If selected for interview, candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings (including Banks & Financial Institutions) will be required to submit their applications accompanied by a “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered. It is for the candidate to ensure that he / she has met with the eligibility criteria and complied with the requirements and adhered to the instructions contained in this advertisement as well as in the application form. Candidates are, therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the same as per instructions given in this regard.
- Beginning date of Payment of Application Fees 23.01.2015 to 06.02.2015
- Opening date for Online Registration 23.01.2015
- Last Date for Online Registration 06.02.2015
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06.02.2015