Company Name: Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC)
Position: Sub Inspector /Assistant Sub Inspector In CISF Examination, 2014
Education: Any Graduate
Details of Post :
Sub Inspector /Assistant Sub Inspector In CISF Examination, 2014
- Commission will hold an All India Examination for recruitment to the post of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police(DP) & Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). Graduation from a recognized University or equivalent is the minimum educational qualification. The Examination will comprise of Written Examination in two phases, Physical Endurance Test, Medical Examination and Interview/personality test.
- In view of the anticipated large number of applicants, scrutiny of the eligibility and other aspects will not be undertaken before the Written Examination and, therefore, the candidature will be accepted only provisionally. Candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, physical standards, etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the posts, before applying. Copies of supporting documents will be sought only from those candidates who qualify in the Written Examination. When scrutiny is undertaken after the Written Examination, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated the candidature will be cancelled and the Commission‟s decision in this regard shall be final.
- BEFORE APPLYING, CANDIDATES IN THEIR OWN INTEREST ARE ADVISED TO GO THROUGH THE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS NOTICE CAREFULLY. THIS NOTICE IS ALSO AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE OF THE COMMISSION (http://www.ssc.nic.in and http://ssc.online 2gov.in
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits for SC/ST/OBC/Minorities/ EXS must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the format prescribed by Government of India in support of their claim.
- Candidates belonging to the Physically Handicapped category are not eligible to apply for this examination.
- Central Government civilian employees claiming age relaxation should produce a certificate in the prescribed format from their office at the time of interview/document verification in respect of the length of continuous service which should be for not less than three years in the immediate period preceding the closing date for receipt of application. They should remain Central Government civilian employees till the time of appointment in the event of their selection.
- FEE: RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY(Rs 100 ) payable through CRF Stamp in case of Off-line or SBI Challan or on-line payment through State Bank of India for on-line applications. Fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex
- CLOSING DATE: 11.4.2014 ( upto 5.00 PM) For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad: 18-04-2014. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED LATE WILL BE REJECTED and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. COMMISSION WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR POSTAL DELAY.
- Only a single application will be entertained. IN CASE OF MULTIPLE ONLINE APPLICATIONS, THE LAST APPLICATION FOR WHICH PART.I AND PART.II REGISTRATION HAVE BEEN COMPLETED WILL BE ACCEPTED. IN THE CASE OF MULTIPLE OFF-LINE APPLICATIONS, THE CONCERNED REGIONAL OFFICE WILL ACCEPT ANY ONE OF THE APPLICATIONS AT THEIR DISCRETION.
- MOBILES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS ARE BANNED WITHIN THE PREMISES OF THE EXAMINATION CENTRES. POSSESSION OF SUCH EQUIPMENT WHETHER IN USE OR IN SWITCH OFF MODE,DURING THE EXAMINATION WILL BE CONSIDERED AS USE OF UNFAIR MEANS. CANDIDATURE OF SUCH CANDIDATES WILL BE CANCELLED. THEY WILL BE LIABLE FOR FURTHER ACTION INCLUDING INITIATION OF CRIMINAL PROCEEDINGS AND DEBARMENT FROM COMMISSION‟S EXAMINATION UPTO 5 (FIVE) YEARS, AS MAY BE DECIDED BY THE COMMISSION.
- CANDIDATES DESIROUS OF SUBMITTING ON LINE APPLICATIONS MAY DO SO. SUCH CANDIDATES SHOULD RETAIN THEIR REGISTRATION NUMBER ASSIGNED TO THEM ON LINE FOR CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE COMMISSION. THEY SHOULD NOT SUBMIT PRINT OUTS OF THEIR APPLICATION TO THE COMMISSION. THE FACILITY OF ON-LINE APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE AT WEBSITE http://ssconline.nic.in and http://ssc.online2.gov.in UPTO 09-04-2014 (5:00 PM) FOR PART-I REGISTRATION AND FOR PART-II REGISTRATION UPTO 11-04-2014 (5.00 P.M.)
- Candidates must carry at least one photo bearing IDENTITY PROOF in original such as Driving Licence, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by University/College, Income Tax Pan Card etc to the examination centre, failing which THEY SHALL NOT BE ALLOWED TO APPEAR FOR THE EXAMINATION.
- In case the scanned photograph(s) appearing in the Commission‟s copy of Admission Certificate and or on Attendance Sheet is not clear invigilators are required to verify the identity of the Candidate with reference to the photo ID Proof and get colour photographs pasted on the Commission‟s copy of Admission Certificate and or on Attendance Sheet. Accordingly, candidates should bring passport size colour photographs for affixing it in the Commission‟s copy of Admission Certificate in the presence of Invigilator. Candidates not carrying photographs will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Sub-Inspector in CAPFs : The post carries pay scale of Rs 9300-34800 in Pay Band 2 with Grade Pay of Rs 4200 and is classified as Group „B‟ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial as per letter No.I-45023/4/2010-Pers.II dated 29thMarch 2011 from Ministry of Home Affairs.
- Sub Inspector in Delhi Police : The post carries pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 in Pay Band 2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200 and is classified as Group „C‟ by Delhi Police.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF: The post carries pay scale of Rs.5200-20200 in PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs.2800/- and is classified as Group „C
AGE LIMITS for the post of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police & CAPFs and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF is 20-25 years.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 11 Apr 2014
How to Apply: