Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Meter Reader through recruitment notification – Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. -01/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Sc/ B.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Meter Reader job from 08/05/2015 to 22/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL)
Vacancy Name : Meter Reader
Educational Qualification : B.Sc/ B.Com
Total No Of Vacancy : 1,280 Posts
Salary : Rs. 5200-20200/-pm
Job Location : Patna
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 22/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL), Regd. Off.-Vidyut Bhawan, Bailey Road, Patna
Detail Of Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL) Meter Reader Recruitment:
Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Ltd. invites applications from eligible candidates for appointment on the post of Meter Reader for Offices of North Bihar Power Distribution Company Limited (NBPDCL) & South Bihar Power Distribution Company Limited (SBPDCL) as per the vacancy details given below:
- No of post : 1280 Posts
- Remuneration : i. Fixed remuneration for 1st, 2nd and 3rd year shall be Rs. 8000/-, Rs. 9000/- and Rs. 10000/- respectively per month. ii. No other allowances or benefits would be admissible except reimbursement of TA/DA and Casual leave as per the rules of BSPHCL. iii. After completion of probation period of three years from the date of appointment on consolidated pay on the post of Meter Reader regular establishment PB-I, Pay Scale Rs. 5200-20200, GP-3200 will be admissible.
- Qualification & Eligibility: i. Graduate with Math/ Graduate in Commerce in regular course from any recognized University. ii. The knowledge of English, Hindi and Computer (6 month certificate course) will be essential
- Age (As on 01/05/2015) : 21 – 40 Years
- Probation Period: The probation period shall be 3 years from the date of appointment. PB-I, Pay Scale Rs. 5200-20200, GP-3200 shall be admissible after successfully completion of probation period, subject to their conduct and performance remaining satisfactory and their achieving the minimum performance targets/ indicators decided and evaluated by the competent authority of NBPDCL/SBPDCL for this purpose during the probation period. If during probation period, the performance is not found satisfactory, the services shall be terminated.
- Job Profile : The post of Meter Reader requires field work. Hence selected candidates will have to carry out various field activities, like Meter Reading/ Bill distribution/ Cash Collection/ Consumer tagging and the allotted work without gender bias. Selected Candidate shall have to work anywhere under the jurisdiction of BSPHCL & its subsidiary companies and the candidate selected for the post, may be transferred within the jurisdiction of BSPHCL & its subsidiary Companies.
- Reservation: a. Reservation will be given in terms of reservation rules and policies as per Govt. of Bihar norms. b. The reservation benefit shall be applicable only to those candidates who are permanent domicile of Bihar. EBC/BC candidates shall have to submit Non Creamy Layer Certificate (issued in Bihar) on or after 01/04/2015 and certificate issued by Competent Authority of Bihar State to be considered under EBC/BC category, as and when required. Non Creamy Layer certificate is not required for SC/ST Category c. If a Candidate does not produce valid certificates of caste & creamy layer, Physically Handicapped, Land looser/ Land displaced persons or domicile etc., (as applicable), in original at the time of document’s verification, his/ her claim for such reservation benefit will be forfeited and his/ her Candidature will be considered under UR category/ general category candidate.
- Application fee is Rs. 500/-(Rs. Five Hundred) only for all categories except SC/ ST category candidates of Bihar domicile, for whom it will be Rs.125/- (Rs. One hundred twenty five only).
- Application fee is to be deposited in the BSP(H)CL Current A/C No.- (Power Jyoti) 31963202219 in any State Bank of India branch by filling a triplicate Challan, which will be generated after filling the ON-LINE application form and uploading self signed scanned photograph. Thereafter it may be downloaded after following the Steps, as detailed at Sl. No. 11.0 Then go to the any SBI Branch and after depositing application fee, obtain a journal Number from the bank. Before final filling and submitting the ‘ON-LINE’ application, the applicant must write journal Number, in the “ON-LINE” application form having auto generated registration number, along with other details. The application fee, once deposited, is non-refundable in any case. Therefore, the candidates are advised to ensure themselves that they are eligible for the applied post in all respect. Before finally submitting the “ON-LINE”, application, the applicant must ensure that the Journal Number entered is correct in all respect. In case of non-encashment of deposited fee, due to any discrepancy in journal number, the application will be rejected.
- SC/ ST candidates of other States will be treated as UR candidates even for the purpose of application fee and they are required to deposit application fee as applicable to unreserved category candidates.
Selection Procedure For Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL) – Meter Reader Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/05/2015
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the written test, subject to obtaining minimum qualifying marks.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the written test as per Government of Bihar norms, will be 40% for UR, 36.5% for BC, 34% for EBC & 32% for SC/ST/ Female candidates.
- There will be 5 sections in multiple choice question paper having approximately equal weightage for each section
- The information furnished by the applicant in ON-LINE application will be final and no request for any change will be entertained. If in future, any information furnished in online application is found wrong, his/her candidature will summarily be rejected.
- The Print out of the application has to be sent only through ordinary post. No application will be entertained or received through person. The name of the post & category must be super-scribed on the envelope containing the application.
- The person employed in Govt./ Semi Govt. organization/ Public sector must also send the additional copy of the print out of the ON-LINE application form through proper channel, so as to reach by 02/06/2015 upto 5:00 PM. The envelope containing this application must clearly be super-scribed as “through Proper Channel” and name of the post applied for.
- The selected candidates shall have to produce relieving letter from the previous employer at the time of resuming his duty, if they are working with other employer.
- They will also have to submit no departmental enquiry or vigilance case is pending against him from their employer as and when required.
- The Candidates will be liable for suitable action if any false information/certificate, in respect of name, father’s name, date of birth, address, educational qualification, percentage of marks, caste & Creamy layer certificate, domicile certificate, PHP certificate, photographs etc. is furnished by him/ her.
- Must submit permanent Domicile Certificate of Bihar (If reservation benefit is claimed)
- If reservation benefit is claimed for BC/EBC, must submit Caste and recent creamy layer certificate issued by the competent authority of their home district in the prescribed format of Government of Bihar. OBC certificate issued for service of Govt. of India will not be accepted. For SC / ST, only caste certificate is required from competent authority
- Canvassing in any form shall debar the candidate from selection.
- In case of Name/Surname changed, a copy of Gazette of that effect should be submitted as and when required.
- The centre for written test will be normally in Bihar, but BSPHCL reserves the right for deciding the examination centre.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the Candidate, if called for Written Test/ Counseling etc. l. Mere submission of application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for selection process.
- The BSPHCL reserves right to cancel the selection process at any stage and increase or decrease the number of posts to be filled according to the exigencies of the Company.
- Each Candidate is required to submit only one application form. Submission of multiple applications will lead to cancellation of the Candidature.
- Selected Candidates will be called for document verification/ counseling. Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID and mobile number, which is to be entered in the on-line Application form. The e-mail address specified in the application should be valid/ functional for at least 12 months from the date of the submission of application.
- Provisional Admit Card will be issued on the basis of information furnished by the applicant in his/her ON-LINE application subject to encashment of Bank challan receipt submitted by the applicant.
- Admit Card may be downloaded from the website. NO Admit Card shall be delivered through post.
- Submission / Registration of “ON-LINE” application – From 08/05/2015 to 22/05/2015
- Receipt of downloaded ON-LINE application, along with required certificate & fee deposit challan. – UP to 2nd June 2015
- Downloading of Admit Card from the website – from 08/06/2015 – 13/06/2015
- Date of Examination (Tentative) – on 14/06/2015 & 15/06/2015
How To Apply For Meter Reader Vacancy in Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL):
- The applicants are to apply through “ON-LINE” on the Website of www.applyfortest.com/bsphcl.aspx or through the Website of BSPHCL at www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in. The Website will be open from 08 May to 22 May 2015 upto 5 PM. After final filling uploading self signed scanned photograph and submitting the “ON-LINE” application; Candidates have to take a print out of the same.
- Print out of the application along with necessary certificates, as specified in d. below, shall have to be sent through ORDINARY post to- POST BOX NUMBER 12005; COSSIPORE POST OFFICE KOLKATA: 700 002 so as to reach on or before the last date i.e. 02/06/2015 upto 5:00 PM. Application received after last date of receipt, either due to postage delay or for any other reasons, shall not be considered/entertained.
- Print out of the filled in ON-LINE application form having auto generated Registration number and Bank journal number must accompany one self signed Passport size Photograph snapped within last six months.
- Self-signed, visible, and clear photocopy of the following certificates and mark sheets shall have to be attached with the application form:- i. Matriculation or 10th class Mark-sheet/certificate. (in support of Age) ii. Marks sheet and passing certificate of B.Sc./B.Com iii. Caste and Creamy Layer Certificate issued by competent authority, if reservation benefit is claimed. Creamy layer certificate must not have been issued more than one year before. (SC/ST candidates are not required the creamy layer certificate) iv. Permanent Domicile Certificate if reservation benefit is claimed. v. “No Objection Certificate” if working in Govt./ Semi Govt. organization/ Public sector. vi. Any higher qualification certificate. ( If possessing ) vii. If PHP Candidates, certificate from competent authority, viii. If land loser/ land displaced person certificate issued from District Magistrate/ Dy. Commissioner. ix. BSPHCL Copy of Challan (in original).
- Easy steps to fill on-line applications:- a. Go to www.applyfortest.com/bsphcl.aspx OR BSPHCL website www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in b. Click to fill ON-LINE application for the post being applied for. c. Fill required fields in ON-LINE application & position uploaded self signed scanned recent passport size photograph in the space provided on the application form. d. Accept the filled in ON-LINE application. e. Auto generated registration number will appear on “on-line” application form. f. Save and take a print out of the ON-LINE application. Note down your registration number for future reference. g. Now go again to above named website. h. Click to download your customized Bank Challan form. i. Mention your auto generated registration no. in specified column and press enter. j. Select the option of customized bank challan, Triplicate customized Bank Challan will appear. Take print out of the same. k. Deposit the same duly filled with requisite application fee in any SBI branch. l. Bank will give a journal no. on the Challan. m. Now go to the above named website and click on ‘enter’ on Bank Challan deposit details and fill up the requisite columns and save Challan information. Finally click on ‘Submit’ n. Now take a print out of finally submitted application and enclose all relevant documents as well as original BSPHCL copy of Challan and post the same (only through ordinary post) on the given address.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/05/2015
Reference: Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. -01/2015.