Company Name: Biotech Park, Lucknow
Position: Senior Programmer
Details of Post :
A walk-in-interview will be held in the Biotech Park Office at Sector G, Jankipuram, Kursi Road, Lucknow (U.P.) January 31, 2014 at 11.00 A.M. for the following posts of DBT sponsored project tenable at Biotech Park. Interested candidates fulfilling the requisite qualifications, experience and age as given below, on the date of interview, may appear before the Selection Committee. The candidate will have to join immediately. Appointment will be made initially for six months extendable on satisfactory performance till the duration of the project.
INTERVIEW ON January 31, 2014 at 11.00 A.M.
SENIOR PROGRAMMER (ONE POST)
- Educational Qualification M.Sc./B. Tech Bioinformatics with minimum 60% marks with two years of relevant experience
- Job Requirement Development of databases in multi user environment and application softwares, updating and maintenance of website, Drug designing and QSAR study etc.
- Desirable Knowledge of Bioinformatics tools, Windows, Linux, C++, JAVA / JAVA Script, Visual Basic, CGI, DBMS/RDBMS and HTML. Experience in various domains of bioinformatics such as structure based drug designing, Newtonian dynamics and QSAR studies.
- Age Below 35 years (as on the date of interview)
- Emoluments Rs. 12,000/- per month fixed.
- The aforesaid positions are purely temporary and do not give the incumbent any right whatsoever for appointment on regular basis.
- The applicant will have to submit typed and duly signed application on plain paper on the day of interview stating:
- Advertisement No.
- Position applied for
- Name of Applicant (in Block letters)
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Age as on the date of interview (dd / mm / yy )
- Address (Permanent & correspondence)
- Educational Qualifications (High School onwards) with examination passed, year, % marks, subjects
- Employment experience, if any i.e. Name of employer, nature of employment, date of joining and leaving
- Applications must be accompanied by a latest passport size photograph and attested copies of certificates
- Original certificates/degree and testimonials should be produced by the candidate for verification at the time of interview.
- Tenure: Initially upto six months and extendable based on performance.
- The upper age limit can be relaxed up to 5 years in the case of applicant belonging to SC/ST/Woman/Physically handicapped and 3 years for OBCs.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Those employed in Govt. Deptt./ Autonomous Bodies should submit their application through proper channel.
- Relaxation of age limit, qualification and/or experience in case of deserving candidate may be allowed with the prior approval of competent authority.
- Mere fulfillment of minimum prescribed qualifications and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for interview. The decision of the institute in this regard will be final.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated disqualification for the post.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31/01/2014
How to Apply: