On 03/01/2017, Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited (BLCL) announced recruitment notification to recruit Assistant Manager. Through this recruitment notification, Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited (BLCL) plans to recruit Graduate candidates for the post of Assistant Manager. Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited (BLCL) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Assistant Manager. Interested and eligible candidates can APPLY before 15/1/2017.
Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited (BLCL) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited (BLCL) before 15/1/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited (BLCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Manager|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Post|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||15/1/2017|
|Address For The Job||Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited (BLCL) , BENGALURU|
|Reference No||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility & Details:
Assistant Manager Post:
Candidates can Get the Assistant Manager Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Assistant Manager|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Post|
|Education required: Graduation (Non-Engineering) from UGC/AICTE approved universities only|
|Desirable: Degree/Diploma in Tourism, Knowledge of International and Visa, Working knowledge in any Dot Com Company. Good communication skills.|
|Experience: For FTE1:- For Graduates – 6 years For Professionally Qualified – 1 year|
|Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be placed on three year fixed term contract. Compensation will be linked to qualification and experience and shall be as per the industry standards.|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Pls. apply through the e-recruitment portal. To apply through the portal you need to first register. You can register using the following link: https://careers.balmerlawrie.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_registration?s ap-client=100#. 2. After creation of your profile, pls. ensure that you apply against the appropriate position by going to the “Employment Opportunities” tab. Only creation of profile does not ensure consideration of your candidature for a job. 3. In case of any difficulty, please send your feedback by clicking on the “Feedback” link. 4. Last date for submission of applications is 15th January, 2017. 5. Please read The Other General Conditions before applying for the positions.|
|Last Date: 15/1/2017|
|Location of Job: BENGALURU|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/1/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited (BLCL) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Assistant Manager Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 15/1/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 15/1/2017
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|