BMC Software hiring Technical Support Analyst
Company Name: BMC Software
Position: Technical Support Analyst
1. Respond to and resolve all customer inquiries (via phone, e-mail, web)
2. Maintain high level of customer satisfaction
3. Maintain clear and concise ticket documentation with all required data and fields
4. Escalate service requests and issues appropriately
5. Exercise independent thought within defined procedures and practices
6. Manage priorities and act on factors that create priorities
7. Prepare for and support new products within technical area
8. Generate Knowledge Base entries
1. Knowledge of Remedy AR System
2. knowledge and understanding in Windows/UNIX system administration
3. knowledge and understanding of Database Administration, Oracle, SQL, DB2 etc.
4. Knowledge and troubleshooting of SQL Queries.
5. Programming knowledge and troubleshooting of code (Java, C/C++/.Net/VB etc.)
6. Basic office skills (Word, Outlook, Excel)
7. Exceptional trouble shooting ability
8. Proven customer service management expertise
9. Excellent written & verbal communication
10. Ability to learn and effectively utilize Customer Support tools/resources
11. Proactive in learning new versions, products, modules
1. BS degree in CS or related technical field OR equivalent experience in programming software for systems and/or applications
2. Knowledge and understanding of BMC-Remedy Products
3. Knowledge of ITSM Applications
4. Basic Concepts of ITIL.
5. ITIL Foundation certification.
6. Good concepts on Application workflow – should have an understanding of workflow concept.
7. Knowledge and understanding of basic Networking concepts
BMC Software delivers innovative IT management solutions, from mainframe to cloud to mobile, enabling customers to leverage complex technology into extraordinary business performance. Tens of thousands of IT organizations around the world — from small and mid-market businesses to the Global 100 — rely on BMC Software to manage their business services and applications across distributed, mainframe, virtual, cloud, and mobile environments. BMC helps customers cut costs, reduce risk and achieve business objectives with the broadest choice of IT management solutions, including industry-leading Business Service Management and Cloud Management offerings.
How to Apply: