BNP Paribas Global hiring Software Engineer
Company Name: BNP Paribas Global
Position: Software Engineer
Education: Bachelors / Engineering Degree or Equivalent
Experience: Freshers / 1 Year
The team is in charge of CIB’s Back Office platforms that manages notably deals & associated documentation (e.g. confirmations). Metiers covered are Interest Rates, Credit, Forex and Bonds Derivatives.
The platforms allows notably:
· document automatic creation, sending & reception (fax, swifts & emails),
· document drafting and validation, indexing and matching,
· tracking/chasing and litigations management,
· deal-related communication.
Expected Role and Key Responsibilities
· Bug fixing, Maintenance & Enhancement, Development primarily using Core Java, Maven and Oracle.
· There would be need to interact with Documentum and other technologies.
· Provide estimates
· Appropriate documentation to be provided for all deliveries.
· Participate in production deployment.
· L3 technical support to production and UAT environments.
Bachelors / Engineering Degree or Equivalent
A wholly-owned subsidiary of the BNP Paribas Group, BNP Paribas Securities Services is a leading global custodian and securities services provider backed by the strength of a universal bank (rated AA- by Standard and Poor’s). It has USD 5,800 billion assets under custody, USD 1,000 billion assets under administration and administers close to 7000 funds. BNP Paribas Securities Services (Securities Services) has a unique multi-local model, servicing both the buy-side (the institutional investors and the fund managers) and sell-side (the broker-dealers community and the banks) with 7,700 employees worldwide representing 92 nationalities, a local presence across 34 countries, 22 proprietary local custody and clearing branches and global coverage of over 100 markets
How to Apply: