BNP Paribas Global Securities Operations (GSO) hiring Associate / Associate Level-1
Company Name: BNP Paribas Global
Position: Associate / Associate Level-1
Education: Degree, preferably a Master’s degree in Commerce or MBA
Experience: 0-2 years
Capture and confirm Equity, Fixed Income, Treasury and Mutual Fund trades from the client in a timely and accurate manner thus ensuring timely settlement and accounting
Ensure that all trades are matched within market/client deadlines
Ensure client positions are correct and all transactions are processed
Query resolution in accordance with time frames set out in Client SLA’s
Work with the Custodians and brokers to capture failed trades
Resolve failed trade queries proactively
Ensure all errors/break down of procedure are documented as per BNP Paribas policy
· Investigation skills
· Attention to detail
· Good communication
· Ability to keep focused.
· Work within a team environment.
· Mailbox monitoring and allocation of claims
College Degree, preferably a Master’s degree in Commerce or MBA (Finance)
Total years of experience
0-2 years experience from a fund manager/custodian/broker background desirable.
Knowledge and skills required
· Strong analytical skills, detail orientation, service commitment, and solid organizational and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment, prioritizes multiple tasks, and meets strict deadlines.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and strong MS-Word & Excel skills required.
· To be based in Chennai and prepared to travel as required.
· Must be prepared to work in any shift supporting Asia/Americas/European business hours.
A wholly-owned subsidiary of the BNP Paribas Group, BNP Paribas Securities Services is a leading global custodian and securities services provider backed by the strength of a universal bank (rated AA- by Standard and Poor’s). It has USD 5,800 billion assets under custody, USD 1,000 billion assets under administration and administers close to 7000 funds. BNP Paribas Securities Services (Securities Services) has a unique multi-local model, servicing both the buy-side (the institutional investors and the fund managers) and sell-side (the broker-dealers community and the banks) with 7,700 employees worldwide representing 92 nationalities, a local presence across 34 countries, 22 proprietary local custody and clearing branches and global coverage of over 100 markets
How to Apply: