Company Name: BNP Paribas
Position:Associate or Associate Level 1 Role
– Acquire complete understanding of NAV Calculation & its related functions with various parties involved. For example:
Custody, TA, Pricing, Corporate Actions, etc.
– Become a SME (Subject Matter Expert) of the process by acquiring complete knowledge of NAV Calculation Processing
& Review across all funds & instruments types.
– Ensure all reconciliation breaks in TA, Cash & Stock are validated and justified for each calculated NAV.
– Ensure NAV calculations are produced in a timely manner as per SLA. Completeness of NAV packs includes accurate
report generation, timely delivery of reports, scanning & archiving.
– Adhere to Quality SLA of 98% & above while processing NAVs.
– Be proactive in resolving queries and escalate immediately to the supervisor on any issues/queries/escalations.
– Participate in preparation of Key/Standard Operating Procedures for each process migrated to Chennai.
– Consistently evaluate the documented procedures to ensure they are complete, accurate and up to date.
– Carry out other ad-hoc duties may arise from time to time, mainly on month ends & year ends.
– Monitor the respective group mail box and respond quickly to the queries.
– Adhere to Quality of 98% while producing NAVs & 100 % during reviewing NAVs.
– Ensure there is NO Financial impact/loss to the organization.
– Ensure SAS 70 checks are understood and followed. 100% compliance is must for all NAV packs.
– Act as a back-up in the absence of other team members.
– Ensure to minimize the unplanned leaves, especially during business critical days, like month end, rollover days and migration of new funds.
– Should come up with minimum one process improvement/automation initiative per quarter.
– To share the process/product knowledge with fellow team members.
Business & Behavioral Skills:
– Be pro-active in developing customer relations by understanding and responding to customer needs.
– Strive continually for customer satisfaction.
– Try to identify the real needs of the customer, including those not necessarily stated.
– Deliver very high quality results.
Risk and cost awareness
– Identify risks and promote risk-mitigation processes.
– Identify potential cost-savings and promote cost-efficient processes while maintaining quality and risk controls.
– Work effectively with team members to accomplish goals.
– Respect the needs of others and displays integrity in dealing with team members.
– Ability to work under pressure. Communication
– Ability to communicate to others in a clear, articulate fashion.
– Good written and oral communication skills.
– Good listening and questioning ability.
– Be able to express ideas effectively in individual and group situations.
Planning & Organizing
– Ability to plan work ahead and to prioritize workload.
– Ability to work in an organized manner.
– Must have an attention to detail.
Continuous Improvement and adaptation
– Generate creative solutions to problems.
– Always looks for ways to improve services and processes.
– Be able to adapt to markets and clients evolution.
BNP Paribas (www.bnpparibas.com) is one of the 6 strongest banks in the world according to Standard & Poor’s*. With a presence in 85 countries and more than 205,000 employees, 165,200 of which in Europe, BNP Paribas is a global-scale European leader in financial services. It holds key positions in its three activities: Retail banking, Investment Solutions and Corporate & Investment Banking. The Group benefits from its four domestic markets: Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg. BNP Paribas also has a significant presence in the United States and strong positions in Asia and the emerging markets.
How to Apply: