Company Name: BNP Paribas
Position: Associate or Associate Level 1
Education: Any Degree
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
1. Acquire complete understanding of NAV Calculation & its related functions with various parties involved. For example: Custody, TA, Pricing, Corporate Actions, etc.
2. Become a SME (Subject Matter Expert) of the process by acquiring complete knowledge of NAV Calculation Processing & Review across all funds & instruments types.
3. Ensure all reconciliation breaks in TA, Cash & Stock are validated and justified for each calculated NAV.
4. Ensure NAV calculations are produced in a timely manner as per SLA. Completeness of NAV packs includes accurate report generation, timely delivery of reports, scanning & archiving.
5. Adhere to Quality SLA of 98% & above while processing NAVs.
6. Be proactive in resolving queries and escalate immediately to the supervisor on any issues/queries/escalations.
7. Participate in preparation of Key/Standard Operating Procedures for each process migrated to Chennai.
8. Consistently evaluate the documented procedures to ensure they are complete, accurate and up to date.
9. Carry out other ad-hoc duties may arise from time to time, mainly on month ends & year ends.
10. Monitor the respective group mail box and respond quickly to the queries.
1. Adhere to Quality of 98% while producing NAVs & 100 % during reviewing NAVs.
2. Ensure there is NO Financial impact/loss to the organization.
3. Ensure SAS 70 checks are understood and followed. 100% compliance is must for all NAV packs.
4. Act as a back-up in the absence of other team members.
5. Ensure to minimize the unplanned leaves, especially during business critical days, like month end, rollover days and migration of new funds.
6. Should come up with minimum one process improvement/automation initiative per quarter.
7. To share the process/product knowledge with fellow team members.
BNP Paribas (www.bnpparibas.com) is one of the 6 strongest banks in the world according to Standard & Poor’s*. With a presence in 85 countries and more than 205,000 employees, 165,200 of which in Europe, BNP Paribas is a global-scale European leader in financial services. It holds key positions in its three activities: Retail banking, Investment Solutions and Corporate & Investment Banking. The Group benefits from its four domestic markets: Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg. BNP Paribas also has a significant presence in the United States and strong positions in Asia and the emerging markets.
How to Apply: