BNP Paribas is hiring FRESHERS for Support Analyst profile
. Support and maintenance for APAC Applications – Cash Management and H2H applications mainly BPH, TIBCO platform
. Support includes the standby ( Night Support, weekend support from Home If required )
. Support includes the analysis of the issue, perform application integrated testing , deployment of any fix in Prod and closure of the issue.
. Coordinate UAT and liaise with users to ensure that all issues are resolved timely and satisfactorily
. To Maintain Proper documentation of all changes / Fixes
. To co-ordinate with various stake-holders including development team
Company Name: BNP Paribas
Position: Support Analyst
Education: BE/B.Tech, MCA
Technical Skills :
1. Good understanding of payments
2. Working grasp of accounting treatment for Payments
3. Understand the concept of SDLC.
4. Strong experience in production support and able to take night calls when on support duty. Preferably with some background in development work.
5. Working knowledge in UNIX, ORACLE DB, PL/SQL, JAVA/J2EE, Websphere/Tomcat (Tibco)
6. Good command of spoken and written English.
BNP Paribas (www.bnpparibas.com) is one of the 6 strongest banks in the world according to Standard & Poor’s*. With a presence in 85 countries and more than 205,000 employees, 165,200 of which in Europe, BNP Paribas is a global-scale European leader in financial services. It holds key positions in its three activities: Retail banking, Investment Solutions and Corporate & Investment Banking. The Group benefits from its four domestic markets: Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg. BNP Paribas also has a significant presence in the United States and strong positions in Asia and the emerging markets.
How to Apply: