1. Accountable for the timeliness, accuracy and quality of generated reports based on client-committed deadlines for accounts in the basic to intermediate complexity range
2. Analyze, research and resolve performance return and analytic problems to produce client deliverables.
3. Assist the Analyst to plan, co-ordinate and prioritize team workloads
. Provide quality service to internal & external customers related to performance products and information
. Participates on project teams to support department & company initiatives, including UAT
. Proactively identify and pursue ones own training needs. Assist in training documentation and participates in various training teams initiatives at a department level
Responsible to create, co-ordinate and deliver accurate and timely performance measurement information; analyze monthly performance results to ensure time-sensitive, high quality reporting; and effectively assist internal/external clients in the use of performance data and products.
Company Name: BNY Mellon
Position: Operations Executive
Education: B.Com, MBA/PGDM
Experience: 0 to 2 yrs
BUSINESS EXPERTISE :-
1. Ability to work with mathematical concepts. Ability to apply concepts such as factions, percentages, ratios and proportions
2. IT skills including, Microsoft Office, and effective usage of Internet
3. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form is required.
4. Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals and technical procedures. Ability to write reports, busineSs correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and clients is required.
Adaptability (ability to modify approach as situations change and to easily accept changes to own organization or job requirements)
Effective Communication (articulately expresses thoughts and ideas both oral and written. Insert level of written/oral English skills in section below.
Service Orientation (exceptional service focus, builds relationships with internal and external customers, strengthening the image of the company)
Interpersonal Skills (ability to effectively build cooperative relationships with people, manage differences and resolve conflicts)
Sound Judgment (ability to think through a situation to reach a timely and sound decision within the scope of ones authority).
Risk management orientation (ability to understand, assess and minimize risk associated with all transactions)
Minimum Education: Bachelors degree from three-year College or university is required.
Preferred Education: Post graduate degree in relevant field will be preferred.
Minimum Experience: 0 to 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Preferred Experience: 0 to 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Minimum Language Skills: English
Preferred Language Skills: English
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping our clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, we deliver informed investment management and investment services through our client-focused efforts in 36 countries and more than 100 markets. Our insight is backed by our unique perspective that comes from having over $26.3 trillion in assets under custody and administration, and over $1.4 trillion in assets under management. Whether our clients are looking to create, trade, hold, manage, distribute or restructure investments, we can act as a single point of contact for our clients’ investment needs. We want our clients to succeed
How to Apply: