Company Name: Bombardier
Position: TCMS Application Engineer Role
Education: BE/B.Tech, M.Tech
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
1. The candidate shall be responsible to act as a technical anchor in the TCMS applications with strong vehicle knowledge.
2. The candidate shall be responsible to define vehicle design and TCMS requirements for IR Locomotive.
3. The candidate shall be responsible to deal with customer / other stake holders on the functional requirement for Locomotive.
4. The candidate shall be responsible to verify vehicle schematic and functional test specification.
5. The candidate shall be responsible to undertake and reports back on activities allocated by the lead engineer within the assigned project/ work package.
B.Tech./M.Tech in Computer Science/Electronics/E&C/Instrument Control with minimum 1 year to max. 3 years experience in similar field. Freshers with first class and above/ distinction in HSC / Engineering may also apply.
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions.
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel!
How to Apply: