Bombardier is hiring for Test Engineer profile
. As integration and test engineer you work with system integration and test of software
. Intense embedded Communications Based Train Control Systems for mass transit solutions.
. You develop, automate and perform tests to prove that the system meets its functional,
. Safety and availability targets.
Company Name: Bombardier
Position: Test Engineer
Experience: 2 – 5 yrs
1.Development of Test specifications/procedures based on analysis of requirements, architecture and interface descriptions of the signaling system.
2. Development of Regression Test Plans/Specifications based on analysis of product changes.
3. Specify and order equipment for Lab set-ups for projects.
4. Participate in technical meetings with system and sub-system engineers from Pittsburgh and other sites in order to define Test specifications/ procedures and also to provide early input of testability aspects to product development.
5. Execution of tests in accordance with Test specifications/procedures.
6. Interface with test technicians to describe how tests should be run and how the system works.
7. Document test execution results in Test reports and Non-conformity reports (defects) if applicable. Communicate with the developers regarding issues and failures.
8. Interface with Simulator engineers.
9. Support test execution in field, either from Pittsburgh or on site.
10. Review Test documentation.
1. Qualification: B.E / B.Tech Electronics,Telecommunications , Electrical, Computer science with 2 to 5 years of relevant experience will be an ideal fit.
2. Candidate should have experience in installation & commissioning of railway signalling systems.
3. Should be open to travel across BT sites.
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions.
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
How to Apply: