Border Security Force (BSF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Constables (Daftry) through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Matriculation can apply for the new recruitment notification from Border Security Force (BSF)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Constables (Daftry) Job on or before 24/6/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Border Security Force (BSF)|
|Vacancy Name||Constables (Daftry)|
|Educational Qualification||10TH, 12TH|
|Total No of Vacancy||14 Post|
|Salary||Rs.5,200 – 20,200/- p.m|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||24/6/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||DIRECTORATE GENERAL BORDER SECURITY FORCE, Across India|
Detail of Border Security Force (BSF) Constables (Daftry) Recruitment:
Applications are invited from male/female lndian citizens for appointment on combatised post of Constable(Daftry) in Border Security Force, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of lndia in the pay scale as mentioned below plus DA and other allowance as admissible to the members of the Force from time to time as well as accommodation, uniform, LTC and medical facilities etc. The post is temporary but likely to become permanent.
- Profile Name: Constables (Daftry)
- Number of Vacancies: 14 Posts
- Pay Band: Rs.5200 – 20200 with GP of Rs.2000.
- Education: All Indian candidates who have passed in their Matriculation or equivalent Exam can apply.
- Age Bond: Must have age in between 18 to 27 years.
APPLICATION FORM. FEES AND CENTRE OF EXAMINATION
- Proforma of application form given in Annexure-l to this advertisement.
- Each application should be accompanied by a crossed Demand DrafUPostal Order for Rs.SO/-(fifty) as examination fee in favour of authority to whom the application is addressed, payable at respective SBUPost office at the location. However, the SC/ST candidates are not required to submit examination fee. Women candidates aree xempted from payment of examination fees.
- Candidates willing to appear at any one of the centre mentioned below may apply on the following address of respective centres. Candidates serving in Central GoWState GoWPublic Sector Undertaking applying for the post will submit the application through proper channel. However, no request for change of selection centre will be entertained on subsequent stages.
Selection Procedure for Border Security Force (BSF)- Constables (Daftry) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/6/2015.
- The selection shall be held in two phases as under:- (a) First Phase (i) WrittenExamination (b) Second Phase (i) Physical Standard Test(PST) (ii) Documentation (Checking of Documents) (iii) MedicalExamination. There shall be sufficient gap between two phases of the tests.
How to apply for Constables (Daftry) Vacancy in Border Security Force (BSF):
The candidates may utilize the application format given with this advertisement and send the application so as to reach at the above mentioned centers on or before 30 days afier publication of this advertisement in Employment News. Last date for receipt of applications in respect of candidates belonging to far flung areas of Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and North Eastern States will be on or before 45 days after publication of this advertisement in Employment News. The application should be accompanied with self attested copies of certificates of proof of age, education qualification, caste, tribe/ hill areas(domicile), wherever applicable.
- The application form (AnnexureJ) must be filled by the candidate in his own handwriting/ typewritten. Correction, if any should be legible and attested by the candidate
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters aS “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE(DAFTRY) tN BORDER SECURITY FORCE 2014-15.
- Candidate serving in GovernmenUSemi GovernmenVpublic Sector undertakings should apply through proper channel alongwith No Objection Certificate from their employer. Same is also required to be submitted at the time of Documentation (checking of documents).
- All eligible candidates who apply in response to this advertisement before the closing date will be assigned Registration/Roll numbers. They will be communicated through call letter for appearing in written examination.
- lncomplete applications are liable to be rejected summarily. The decision of the selection board with regard to the matters connected with this recruitment will be final in all respects.
- The appointment will be subject to the conditions that the candidates are medically as well as physically Fit. The selected candidates will have to undergo Basic Training at any of the Training lnstitutions of BSF. The services of those candidates who fail to complete the training successfully are liable to be terminated.
- Government strives to have a work force which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Women candidates are exempted from payment of examination fees.
- Selected candidates are liable to be governed by BSF Act and Rules.
- Selected candidates shall be liable to serve any where in lndia or out side
- Specimen of the application can also be downloaded from BSF websitewww.bsf.nic.in.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/6/2015.