Company Name: Bosch
Position: Embedded C++ Developer
Education: BE/B.Tech, M.Tech
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
1 .Good programming and debugging skills in C++ using OOAD and UML concepts
2. Working knowledge of Multithreading and Synchronization mechanisms to Embedded Software development using RTOS.
3. Ability to analyze and provide resolution for complex software problems
4. Hands on experience in setting up and working with Target hardware
5. Experience in working with Clear Case and Eclipse Environment
6. Good communication skills
7. Good team player with ability to handle tasks independently
8. Experience in Car Multimedia is an added advantage
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Limited(RBEI) is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 12,000+ associates, we are the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
We are ISO 9001:2008 certified (2009), ISO 27001 (2009) appraised at CMMI Level 5 as per ver 1.3 (2011), ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System, OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety Management System.
How to Apply: