Company Name: Bharat Pumps And Compressors Limited (BPCL)
Education:Diploma, BE, ITI
Details of Post :
Advertisement for engaging the service consultants.
BPCL is engaging retired / ex-officers from PSU / Private sector having experience in assembly / maintenance / erection & commissioning of Reciprocating Pumps / Centrifugal Pumps & Reciprocating Compressors.
Scope of work :
- Expertise supervision & service assistance of breakdown, erection & commissioning of pumps / compressors.
- Capital overhauling, partial overhauling.
- Preventive maintenance and trouble shooting.
- Failure analysis of compressors /pumps supplied by BPCL.
TERMS & CONDITIONS :
- Service Consultants have to be present in Company for a minimum of 10 days in a month, if no site work is assigned.
- Service Consultants will be appointed for a period of six months initially which may be extended based on performance/requirement.
- The contract can be terminated, at any time at one month’s notice on either side.
- Service Consultants will have to inform 48 hrs. in advance before leaving Head Office / Branch Offices.
- All Company’s documents provided shall be kept in close secret.
- Service Consultants shall have to sign an agreement on non- judicial stamp paper of Rs. 100/- for not approaching clients directly and maintaining secrecy of documents.
- For any absence occasioned on any working day there will be proportionate deduction from consultation fee.
- Service Consultants can be deputed to any where in India, where BPCL compressors/pumps are installed or to be installed and has to reach there within 2 to 7 days time depending on the location of site. At site, he may have to stay varying from few days to several months depending upon the work load.
- Consultant Fee: Rs. */- per month (plus statutory levies) after completing 10 days working at BPCL Branch Offices/Head Office in one month.
- Service Consultant shall be entitled for TA/DA strictly as per BPCL existing rules for the post at retired during travelling/journey. * To be filled by the applicant.
- Service Consultant can avail Company’s transport facility for visiting BPCL, Naini, Allahabad, subject to vacany / availability of seat.
- Service Consultant shall be paid Rs. * per day as site allowance from the date of reporting at site to date of leaving site. The time sheet has to be verified by customers/consultant.
- Telephone/fax/photocopy/Internet & E-mail expenses incurred for official work shall be paid extra at actual.
- Service Consultant will have to put a bill for consultation fee and site allowance alongwith requisite documents duly forwarded by Head (E&C) for onward processing. * to be filled by the applicant.
- The salient features of the engagement of service consultants are as under:- Application form is available in Company’s website :From 08.05.2014
Last date of Submission of application : 29.05.2014 by 05:00PM
Contact Person : Sr.Manager (HR), BPCL, Naini, Alld. Experience for ITI passed candidates : 15 years in relevant field. Experience for Diploma holders candidates: 10 years in relevant field. Experience for Engineering Degree holders candidates: 05 years in relevant field. The preferred age will be less than 65 years. However, person’s up to age of 69 years may also apply.
- The application should reach us in closed envelope on or before 29.05.2014
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : May 29, 2014
How to Apply: