Broadcom is hiring FRESHERS for Software Quality Assurance Engineer profile
. The PQA will work with the Software and customer team to drive test cases from design specifications, create and maintain test plans, execute test cases and capture the results.
. Analyze and narrow down problems identified during testing and work with the software and Customer Engineers to get the issues to closure.
. Verify the quality of end-user manuals and write automated test scripts.
. Responsibilities include: helping to identify and procure a large amount of networking equipment, helping to construct test/validation/interoperability lab, understand product architecture, and to spend time collecting, analyzing, and reporting on data associated with test runs and scenarios.
. Additionally, help in the creation of comprehensive product test plans, and the design/development/implementation of a complete automated regression system using specialized networking test fixtures, applications, scripting (Perl, Tcl, Python, etc.)
Company Name: Broadcom
Position: Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Education: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
JOB DESCRIPTION / DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
1. Networking background, especially in Local Area Network
2. Different operating systems such as DOS, Window, Linux, Unix, Solaris and VMware
3. Setting up test networks and at developing automated test environments (Perl/Python/Tcl scripting languages.
4. Testing and quality assurance
5. Trouble-shooting hardware device-level problems
6. ASIC environment
7. SCSI, iSCSI, and FC protocol
1. Network infrastructure (hubs, switches, cabling)
2. PC hardware and system software
3. Higher level network protocols including TCP/IP
4. Knowledge and experience in SCSI, iSCSI, and FC protocol.
Broadcom Corporation (NASDAQ: BRCM), a FORTUNE 500® company, is a global leader and innovator in semiconductor solutions for wired and wireless communications. Broadcom products seamlessly deliver voice, video, data and multimedia connectivity in the home, office and mobile environments. With the industry’s broadest portfolio of state-of-the-art system-on-a-chip and embedded software solutions, Broadcom is changing the world by Connecting everything.
How to Apply: