Border Security Force (BSF) invites application for the recruitment of Constable with Matriculation holders
Company Name: Border Security Force (BSF)
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from the citizens of India ( Male/Female) to fill up 40 vacancies of Constable (GD) ( 32 for male & 08 for Female ) against Sports Quota in BORDER
SECURITY FORCE .The discipline wise details of vacancies is as under.
- Athletics 07
- Archery 02
- Boxing 02
- Cross Country 03
- Gymnastic 01
- Judo 03
- Swimming 01
- Water Sports ( Kayaking, Canoeing & Rowing) 05
- Weightlifting 03
- Wrestling ( Free Style & Greco Roman ) 05
- Athletics 02
- Archery 02
- Judo 02
PAY SCALE :Constable (GD) : PB-1: Rs. 5200-20200 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2000 &
other allowances admissible to Central Government Employees from time to time under the rule.
- Age : Between 18 to 23 years as on 1st August 2014.
- Relaxation:- Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years from SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates will be applicable as per GOI’s instructions. In addition. i) The Children and dependent family members of those who killed in the riots of 1984 and in the communal riot of 2002 in Gujrat State would be eligible for relaxation in age by 5 years. If the applicants belongs to SC/ST and OBC category, the relaxation so provided will be in addition to the age relaxation. To obtain this relaxation, a certificate from the concerned District Magistrate of the district where the victim on whom the candidate is dependent was killed, should be produced at the time of reporting at Recruitment Centre for recruitment process.
Educational qualification :Constable (GD) : Matriculation or 10thclass pass from a
recognized Board/ University.
HOW TO APPLY :The eligible and desirous candidates should send their application in the prescribed proforma duly typed or neatly hand written as given in Annexure-‘A ’duly filled in on fulscape paper with two attested passport size photograph, one duly affixed on
application form and one on the admit card at the space prescribed for the purpose and
duly completed in all respect addressed to “The Commandant, 25 Bn BSF, Chhawla
Camp, Post Office Najafgarh, New Delhi, Pin Code 110071’’within 30 days from the publication of this advertisement in Employment News super scribing on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF SPORTSPERSON CT(GD) MALE/FEMALE IN BSF AGAINST SPORTS QUOTA”alongwith the required documents. However, candidate belonging to far flung areas of States of NE Region, Ladakh division of J&K, Sikkim, Pangi Sub- Division of Chamba district, Lahaul &Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh, A&N Island, Lakshdweep can submit their application up to 45 days from the publication of this advertisement in employment news. The application received after the last/due date will not be entertained and summarily rejected. Incomplete application, in any respect will be rejected summarily and no correspondence will be entertained on this account. In addition, General/OBC category candidates are also required to deposit Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty) only as ‘Application fees’ in the form of Crossed Indian Postal order/Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque along with their application in favour of “The
Commandant 25 Bn BSF”. Candidates belonging to SC and ST are exempted from
payment of application fee.
- On appointment, the candidates shall be governed by the BSF Act and Rules aswell as all such Govt instructions/rules as applicable.
- BSF shall not be responsible for damage/injury or loss to the individual, if any,sustained during the Trials/Journey.
- Candidates should come duly prepared to stay at their own arrangements for the purpose of recruitment.
- Candidate will have to appear for selection test at their own expenses and riskand no TA/DA will be admissible.
- Each candidate has to qualify the qualitative requirement prescribed and eventsduring the trial/ test at the time recruitment.
- The standard of candidates in their respective sports/events will be ascertainedon the basis of merit drawn after taking into consideration of last 03 yearsachievements.
- Preferences will be given to those candidates who have represented country inthe recognized current International sports competitions or have won any medalsin enior National/National Games during the year 2011 , 2012& 2013 or Nosof participation in Senior Nationals.
- Final selection of the sportsperson will be done on the basis of their sportsachievements, educational qualifications & qualitative requirement prescribed forrecruitment of sportsmen. The decision of Board with regard to mattersconnected with this recruitment will be final in all respects and no furthercorrespondence will be made with the rejected applications for the recruitment.
- All eligible candidates will be duly informed about the date and venue of therecruitment/trial test by post.
- The candidate finally selected for appointment shall be subjected to chest x-ray,pathological and other required test.
- The candidates on appointment will have to undergo prescribed basic training atTraining Institution of BSF.
- After selection/appointment, if any candidate is found ineligible or guilty ofsuppressing facts on any score, his services will be terminated withoutassigning any reason thereof.
- Persons serving in Govt./Semi Govt. department may send their applicationsthrough their employers along with ‘No objection Certificate’ as per format givenin Annexure-‘C’.
- The original certificates of Games/Sports, caste, educational qualifications andother distinctions should be produced by the candidates before the RecruitmentBoard at the time of recruitment.
- All the posts are combatised and purely temporary but likely to continue.
- The director General, BSF reserves the right to make changes or cancel orpostpone the recruitment without assigning any reason.
- Candidates may download application form/admit card and other detailssuch as pay scale, eligibility criteria, process for applying for the post, recruitmentprocess & trial test etc. from BSF website www.bsf.nic.in.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : June 10, 2014
How to Apply: