Company Name: Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
Education:B.Sc,Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma
Experience:10 yrs’ experience
Details of Post :
Bureau of Indian Standards [BIS], invites applications from talented and professional individuals for filling up the following post through direct recruitment for posting at BIS Headquarters, New Delhi/BIS Offices anywhere in India. The candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions may send their applications in the proforma prescribed below, so as to reach the Director [Establishment], Manak Bhawan, 9. Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi 110 002. within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News dated 08 to 14 March 2014 i.e. 28 March 2014.
- Name of the Post :Deputy Director
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : Degree in Science; Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Journalism/ Public Relations/ Advertising/ Marketing from a recognized University/ Institution with 10 yrs’ experience in a relevant field.
- Age : Maximum age limit will be 40 Yrs as on the closing date of applications. Relaxation in age for SC/ST/ OBC/PH/Ex-Servicemen, as per GOI’s Rules
- Remuneration : PB-3/ Rs. 15600- 39100 + 6600 Grade Pay
- Attested photocopies of the certificates relating to age, qualifications, experience and category are to be enclosed with the applications.
- Candidates working in Govt./Semi-Govt./Public Undertaking, etc must apply through proper channel. In the event of application not sent through proper channel, the candidate would be required to produced No Objection Certificate from his employer, if short-listed for the interview, at the time of the interview, failing which the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the interview and his/her TA/DA would not be reimbursed.
- Selected candidates will be required to serve in any office of the Bureau.
- Incomplete or unsigned applications, applications not conforming to the eligibility conditions will be summarily rejected. If the candidate does not fulfill any of the conditions given in the detailed Advertisement, his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage on scrutiny whenever the discrepancy is noticed.
- Applicants should give clear and complete postal address, e-mail id and phone number for correspondence. Bureau will not be responsible for any postal delay/wrong delivery/non-delivery of any communication at any stage of the recruitment process. While Bureau will exercise every care to avoid errors in the conduct in all stages of the recruitment process, it shall not take any liability for any error as may inadvertently occur in the process.
- Decision of the Bureau to call the candidates for selection shall be final. Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature.
- Those who have qualifications equivalent to any of the prescribed qualifications should producecertificate from the concerned University certifying that the said Degree/Diploma is equivalent to the particular Degree of the University. Applications without the authoritative equivalency certificate will not be considered.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 28-03-2014.
How to Apply: