Company Name: Reserve Bank of India (CAFRAL)
Position:Research Associate Role
1. Will assist and work with CAFRAL researchers and research visitors on projects. The output will be articles that inform policy and papers targeted for publication at quality finance and economics journals.
2. Will assist in putting together the data resources and assist with the relevant analytical, statistical, and econometric tools necessary to execute the research projects.
3. Can expect a vibrant research environment, exposure to issues of policy and academic interest, and the chance to work with cutting-edge data, mathematical and statistical toolkits used to address them.
4. Will interact with senior faculty and researchers affiliated with the top ranked universities and research institutions in the world.
1. Applicants should have a 4-year University degree or a 3-year degree plus an extra year of post-graduate studies.
2. We welcome candidates from all fields but require mathematical or analytical ability such as that in acquired in engineering, computer or data sciences or in quantitative economics and social sciences.
3. Programming skills or the ability to acquire them are necessary.
Last Date to Apply :- 27th April 2014
CAFRAL is a research institution set up by the Reserve Bank of India. Our focus is on the areas of banking and finance. Within these broad areas, our interests include financial institutions, financial markets, behavioral finance, corporate finance, household finance and related areas of macro-finance such as monetary economics or international finance. CAFRAL aims to build intellectual capacity in these areas through its own internal hires, by hosting researchers of international repute, and facilitating collaborative research by building high-end data resources and analytical capabilities.
How to Apply: