Company Name: Can Bank Factors Limited
Position: Junior Officer, Officer
Education: Graduates, MBA, BE / B.tech
Details of Post :
Junior Officer, Officer
Application : Eligible/Interested candidates are requested to apply in the format of application available in the company website. The candidates can download the application form from the website. All the columns of the application should be filled without fail and must be signed by the candidate himself/herself. If any column is not applicable, the same should be recorded as “Not applicable.” The application form duly filled along with one recent passport size photo and Demand draft towards fee/intimation charges of any Bank for Rs.250/- (nonrefundable) (for SC/ST candidates intimation charges of Rs.50/- (Fifty) only) favouring “Canbank Factors Ltd” drawn on Bangalore should be sent to the following address:
The Executive Vice President
Canbank Factors Ltd
No.67/1, Kanakapura Main Road
(Near Lalbagh West Gate)
BANGALORE – 560 004
Payment of application fee/intimation charges by any other mode/means will not be accepted. Apart from application, photo and Demand Draft, the candidate should not send any other documents like resume, conduct certificate, Xerox copies of marks list/certificate, earlier appointment letters etc. Candidate can apply only for one post. If any candidates apply for multiple posts, his/her application for the lower cadre only will be considered
Last date of receipt of application : The advertisement format/application form will be available in our website for 15 days from 08.01.14 to 22.01.14. Duly filled in applications should reach the above address of Registered Office, Bangalore, on or before 22.01.14 by 5.30 P M, duly super scribing “Application for the post of _______________” on the envelope / cover and application received after the above date/time will not be accepted/entertained.
Salary and Emoluments :
- Junior Officer : Rs.12200 – 500/14 – 19200 – 400/1 – 19600
- Officer : Rs.15000 – 500/11 – 20500
- Asst.Vice President : Rs.17500 – 400/1 – 17900 – 500/8 – 21900 Plus applicable Dearness Allowance, HRA, CCA, Conveyance, Medical Aid, Leave Fare Concession, etc. as per company rules depending on the place of posting
Eligibility Criteria (Qualification, Age, Experience etc) as on 01.01.2014.
Junior Officer :
- Qualification I Class / High II Class graduates / Post Graduates in any discipline from a recognized university with consistent good academic record (55% aggregate). For SC/ST candidate’s minimum marks is 50%. Age as on 01.01.2014 Between 21 & 30 years of age. Upper
- Age Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC
- Qualification I Class / High II Class Graduates or Post Graduates in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks in aggregate. For SC/ST candidate’s minimum marks is 50%. Additional qualification ACA/ICWA/ACS/MBA. Specialization in respective fields i.e., Marketing, MBA Finance, Legal and Engineering preferred.
Generalist Officer: Graduates in any discipline – commerce preferred. Marketing Officer: Specialization in marketing. MBA
marketing (major) Legal Officer: Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB). Bar Council registered.
Technical Field Officer (TFO): BE / B.tech – Mechanical.
- Age as on 01.01.2014 Between 21 & 30 years of age. Upper Age Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.
- Experience 2 to 3 years of experience in a Commercial Bank, Financial Institution or a reputed NBFC is desirable.
Asst. Vice President :
- Qualification Post graduates in any discipline from a recognized university preferably in Commerce/MBA Finance with minimum 55% aggregate marks.
- Age as on 01.01.2014 Between 26 & 32 years of age.
- Experience Min 3 years of experience in Relationship Banking/Marketing/Credit appraisal in a commercial Bank / Financial Institution or a reputed NBFC. 1 year experience as branch head is desirable.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 22.01.14
How to Apply: