Canara Bank has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Financial Inclusion Coordinator through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Canara Bank
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Financial Inclusion Coordinator on or before 28/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Canara Bank|
|Vacancy Name||Financial Inclusion Coordinator|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||20 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||28/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Canara Bank, Across India|
DETAIL OF CANARA BANK FINANCIAL INCLUSION COORDINATOR RECRUITMENT:
Financial Inclusion Division, PC&FI Wing, HO, Bengaluru. Engaging Financial Inclusion Coordinator (FIC) on contractual basis. The Bank is engaging Financial Inclusion Coordinators (FICs) at various locations. The roles and responsibilities of FICs and other information on same is furnished here under:
- The FIC will be responsible for driving the financial inclusion through financial literacy and other linkages through Bank mitras.
- Review the performance of working of Bank Mitras in terms of transactions, opening of new accounts, conversion of zero balance accounts into balance accounts to set up CASA improvement, RuPay card transaction and BCAs overall working for improving the level of Financial Inclusion in the villages.
- To visit at least 15 Bank Mitras locations in a month and submit report in a prescribed report to the FI Executive. The circle has to forward the report to HO.
- Should be in regular contact with bank mitras.
- To convene a meeting of all the Bank mitras every month in clusters and address their issues in presence of corporate BC supervisor.
- To verify the physical infrastructure of the bank mitras.
- To take steps to increase number transactions per bank mitras.
- To educate the people for converting their zero balance accounts into the accounts with balance. Assistance of Financial Literacy Center (FLCs) may be taken for this exercise.
- To guide the bank mitras and monitor the activities on daily basis.
- To be in regular touch with the FI executive of the bank and corporate BC supervisors at the district level.
- To submit his monthly Tentative Tour Programme to the FI executive before commencement of the month.
- To act as a link between the bank, corporate BC and bank mitras to ensure availability of Bank Mitras at all the time in the area allotted to them. 13.To coordinate with branches, FLCs, Canara Financial Advisory Trust (CFAT) to organize financial literacy camps.
- Any other work entrusted by the Bank in smooth implementation of Financial Inclusion
- FIC will be placed at a center as decided by the circle.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR FIC:
- The bank officers from nationalized banks who attained superannuation or taken VRS (Volunteer retirement Service) from Scale I to III preferably officers having exposure to rural branch banking, financial inclusion, lead bank, RUDSETI/RSETI etc.
- Age should be less than 64 years.
- He should be able to read, write and communicate in the local language and English.
- His integrity should not have been doubtful during his service in the Bank.
- The consolidated lump sum amount of Rs.20, 000/- per month plus Rs.1500/- pm towards out of pocket expenses. The actual travelling expenses will be reimbursed by the bank if the journey is undertaken with the normal mode of transportation (bus or second class in train) for the outstation duties.
- The period of contract is one year. The bank can terminate the contract of FIC with 15 days notice if not found suitable. The period of contract may be extended by another one year with mutual consent of both the FIC and the bank.
- FIC will be based at the locations as decided by the circle and will be directly functioning under the overseeing FI Executive of the circle.
- All FICs payment will be made by the concerned Circles on the last day of the month
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR CANARA BANK – FINANCIAL INCLUSION COORDINATOR POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/02/2015
- The selection is based on performance in the interview
HOW TO APPLY FOR FINANCIAL INCLUSION COORDINATOR VACANCY IN CANARA BANK:
The applications received by our Circles in response to the advertisements will be processed and eligible candidates would be called for an interview. Application should be submitted in Bank’s prescribed format and should be submitted with certificate from the previous employer bank. The selection is based on performance in the interview. Minimum qualifying marks in the interview will be 50% (50 out of 100 marks). Decision of the Bank in this regard will be final. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates appearing for the interview. Last Date to receive the application :28-02-201
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/02/2015