Canara Bank has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager Security through recruitment notification – Canara Bank Recruitment 2015 – CB / RP / 1 / 2015. Candidates who have completed Graduation can apply for the new recruitment notification from Canara Bank.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Manager Security Job on or before 10.08.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Canara Bank
Vacancy Name : Manager Security
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 24 Post
Salary : Rs.31,705-45,950/- p.m
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10.08.2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Recruitment Cell, Human Resources Wing Head office, 112, J C Road, Bangalore – 560 002
Detail of Canara Bank Manager Security Recruitment:
CANARA BANK, a leading Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Bangalore and pan India presence with 5693 branches, invites applications, from the eligible candidates, for recruitment to the post of Manager-Security in Middle Management Grade Scale-II. [No. of posts – 24] Eligible candidates are requested to apply in the prescribed application available in our Bank’s website www.canarabank.com. No other means / mode of Application will be accepted. Please read this advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility before paying fees / submitting the application.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Manager-Security [MMGS–II]||24 Post||
Graduation in any discipline from a university recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government
Experience An Officer with 5 years of Commissioned Service in Army / Navy / Air Force and not below the rank of Captain or equivalent or an Officer not below the rank of Asst. Commandant in Para Military Forces with 5 years experience
|31705 -1145/1 – 32850 – 1310/10 – 45950 (As per Revised scales)||Minimum: 25 years; Maximum-40 years (Inclusive of all relaxations)|
APPLICATION FEE & INIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE):
- SC/ST `.100/- [Intimation Charges only]
- All Others `.500/-
Selection Procedure for Canara Bank – Manager Security Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08.2015.
- The selection for the post of Manager-Security is on the basis of Short-listing and Group Discussion and/or Interview.
- Depending upon the number of vacancies, Bank reserves the right to shortlist requisite number of candidates based on the academic track record of the candidate, experience and suitability of the candidates, as decided by the Bank and only those shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and/or Interview. The centre & address of the venue, time & date for Group Discussion and/or Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter and candidates have to attend for the same at their own cost. The details of shortlisted candidates for Group Discussion and/or Interview will be hosted in our website. Request for change of Centre will not be entertained. However, the Bank reserves its right to change/add/cancel the date, time, centre, venue of the Group Discussion and / or Interview and to call the candidates for the Group Discussion and / or Interview at any other Centre or hold supplementary selection process for particular date / session / venue / centre / set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any.
- Final selection will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in interview.
- The total marks allotted for interview are 100. Candidates have to secure minimum marks as mentioned below: Unreserved 55 or more SC/ST/OBC 50 or more
- Mere eligibility / admission to the GD / Interview / pass in GD / Interview does not imply that the Bank is satisfied beyond doubt about the candidates’ eligibility and shall not vest any right in a candidate for selection. The Bank would be free to reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, if he / she is found to be ineligible and / or furnished incorrect or false information / certificates / documents or has suppressed any material facts and the fees paid by the ineligible candidates shall be forfeited. If appointed, such a candidate may be summarily removed from the services of the Bank. The Bank reserves the right to change the selection procedure / hold supplementary selection process, if necessary. The change, if any, shall be intimated to the candidates through our website / email in advance.
How to apply for Manager Security Vacancy in Canara Bank :
- Candidates are requested to read the contents of the advertisement and ensure their eligibility before applying.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail id. This e-mail id should be kept functional till completion of this recruitment project. All the communication will be sent to the candidates on this e-mail id only.
- Candidates should have remitted the requisite fee in any branch of Canara Bank OR Candidates should have remitted the requisite fee in any other Bank through NEFT and should have details of payment made.
- Please note that without valid payment details, the application will be summarily rejected. For details of payment, check Point No.7 & 8.
- Candidates are required to visit the Bank’s website www.canarabank.com Careers Recruitment -Know More – and click on the link “Recruitment Project – 1/ 2015 – Manager-Security” and download the application for the post.
- The name of the candidate or his / her father / husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates / mark sheets.
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in application. Submission of incorrect / false information in the e application will render the candidature invalid. Applications duly completed in all respects should be sent by REGISTERED POST/SPEED POST only in a cover super scribed “Application for the post of Manager-Security [MMGS-II] in Canara Bank”.C HECK THE FOLLOWING BEFORE SENDING THE APPLICATION BY POST: 1] Self attested Copies of the following documents are to be enclosed to the application; Payment Challan Date of Birth Certificate / SSC / SSLC certificate with DOB Copies of the marksheets & certificates from SSC/SSLC/X STD, PUC/10+2/ Intermediate, Graduation & other qualifications etc. Copies of experience certificates Copy of Caste Certificate in prescribed format in case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates Discharge Book Any other relevant documents
- Address for sending completed physical applications: The Senior Manager, Canara Bank Recruitment Cell, H R Wing, Head Office, 112, J C Road, Bangalore 560 002 When called for GD and/or Interview, candidates have to submit Originals of the documents verification. Candidates will not be allowed to take up GD and/or Interview without production of the original documents.
- LAST DATE: Last date for receipt of application along with payment challan & other relevant documents including from far flung areas* 10.08.2015 The Bank will not be responsible for any loss of application / documents in transit or for rejection of candidature for non-receipt of application. The application received after last date will not be entertained.
- Candidates have to apply in the Application provided in the Bank’s website only. No other means of applications shall be entertained.
- Calling / admission to the Group Discussion / interview is purely provisional without verification of age / qualification / category etc. of the candidates. Mere receipt of call letter for Group Discussion / interview does not imply that the Bank is satisfied about the candidate’s eligibility. Candidates should ensure their eligibility before applying / attending the Group Discussion / interview. Bank reserves right to reject ineligible candidate’s applications at any stage and the fee paid by ineligible candidates shall be forfeited.
- The Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the fee once paid will not be refunded on any account nor would this fee be held in reserve for future examination / selection.
- Applications which are incomplete in any respect will be rejected and the fee will be forfeited.
- Candidates will have to appear for the Group Discussion and/or interview at their own expenses. However, outstation SC/ST category candidates called for Group Discussion and/or interview for MMGS-II posts will be paid First class to & fro train fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel. The above concession will not be admissible to SC/ST category candidates who are already in service in Central / State Government, Corporations, Public Undertakings / Local Government, Institutions and Panchayats etc.
- Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India only should apply. g) Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of GD and/or interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. Further, the Bank reserves right to stall / cancel the recruitment partially / fully at any stage during the recruitment process at its discretion, which will be final and binding on the candidate.
- No correspondence or personal enquires shall be entertained by the Bank.
- Bank may, at its discretion, hold re-examination / re-group discussion / re-interview wherever necessary in respect of a centre / venue / specified post or candidate/s.
- The shortlisted candidates are required to submit all the documents pertaining to Age, Qualification, Experience, Caste etc at the time of GD / interview. These documents will be verified with originals at the time of GD / interview. If any candidate is found ineligible while verifying the documents, he / she shall not be allowed to take up GD / interview.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC should keep ready an attested copy of certificate issued by competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India. In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for Other Backward Classes in Civil post & services under Government of India. OBC caste certificate should not be more than one year old. THE COMPETENT AUTHORITY FOR THE ISSUE OF THE CERTIFICATE TO SC / ST / OBC IS AS UNDER: For Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Classes: (i) District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate / Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Additional Deputy Commissioner / Deputy Collector / First Class stipendiary Magistrate / Sub-Divisional Magistrate / Taluk Magistrate / Executive Magistrate / Extra Assistant Commissioner; (ii) Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate; (iii) Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar; (iv) Sub-Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and/or his / her family normally resides. Prescribed Formats of SC, ST, OBC certificates can be downloaded from Bank’s website www.canarabank.com. Candidates belonging to these categories are required to produce the certificates strictly in these formats only. l) Candidate has to produce a copy of the discharge book and documentary proof of rank last held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview. m) Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank & receiving satisfactory report from referees / police authorities. n) Appointment of selected candidates for the post of Manager-Security are subject to the Service and Conduct Rules of the Bank o) Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Bangalore. p) Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification. q) The Bank shall not be responsible for an application being rejected which is based on wrong information provided in any advertisement issued by an unauthorized person / institution. r) In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, English version will prevail. s) No candidate is permitted to use Cell Phone, Pager or any other instruments in the GD / Interview hall / during selection process. Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit their applications well in time before the last date for submission and Bank does not take any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the reasons beyond the control of the Bank.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10.08.2015
Canara Bank Recruitment 2014 – CB / RP / 1 / 2015.