Capgemini Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Recruitment Consultant at Kolkata. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Capgemini.
Company Name: Capgemini
Position: Recruitment Consultant
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: 0 – 4 Years
Salary: Not specified
Capgemini in India is over 50,000 people strong across 9 cities (Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata and Chennai – Trichy and Salem). A pioneer in the IT industry, Capgemini has over 45 years of global expertise collaborating with leading corporations and now brings the Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing experience to India. With dedicated teams to service the local markets, Capgemini has strong domain experience to assist clients across the Government and Public Sector, Energy and Utilities, Manufacturing, Telecom and Financial Services sectors and help them advance in their respective industries.
* Direct sourcing experience of at least 1-3 years with a demonstrated ability to build a pipeline of qualified candidates for a variety of positions at different levels of the organization.
* Strategically utilize job boards & other passive sourcing channels to source candidates.
* Willingness to be flexible and ability to work on technical and non-technical roles
* A successful track record of performing against deadlines, and meeting recruiting goals
* Strong interpersonal & good communication skills.
* Self starter with ability to work in a face-paced environment
Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken)
Ability to work under pressure
Attentive listening skills and analytical skills
Flexible towards working hours
Ability to deliver within set time frame
Able to excel in delivering excellent customer service
Ability to work within a team however, also able to add value through improvement ideas and initiatives
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
How to Apply: