Company Name: Capgemini
Position: Core Java Junior Engineer
Education: BE/B.Tech, BCA, B Sc
Experience: 0-1 Year
1) Resources who are ready to work in any shift,any technology and ready to relocate as per project requirement.
2) Technical requirement for ‘CoreJava’ OOPs, Polymorphism, Inhetitance, Overloading, JDBC, Exception handling, Multithreading, Networking, AWT, Swings, reflection.
Specification / Skills / Expertise:
1. Trained/Knowledge on skills required.
2. Flexible to learn or work on other technologies
3. Communication has to be excellent both verbal and written (with command over English language).
4. Ability to logically troubleshoot technical problems. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
5. Ability & willingness to learn and support different technologies & applications
6. Ready to relocate
7. Work in 24/7 support
Capgemini, is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, and enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. Capgemini provides its clients with insights and capabilities that boost their freedom to achieve superior results through a unique way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM. The Group relies on its global delivery model called RightshoreÂ®, which aims to get the right balance of the best talent from multiple locations, working as one team to create and deliver the optimum solution for clients. A pioneer in the IT industry, Capgemini has over 45 years of global expertise collaborating with leading corporations. Capgemini has strong domain experience to assist clients across the Government and Public Sector, Energy and Utilities, Manufacturing, Telecom and Financial Services sectors and help them advance in their respective industries. Present in more than 40 countries, Capgemini reported 2010 global revenues of EUR 9.7 billion and employs over 120,000 people worldwide.
How to Apply: