Company Name: Capgemini
Position: Junior Engineer (System Associate)
Education: BE/B.Tech, BCA, B Sc
Experience: 0-1 Year
1) Resources who are ready to work in any shift,any technology and ready to relocate as per project requirement.
2) Technical requirement for ‘CoreJava’ OOPs, Polymorphism, Inhetitance, Overloading, JDBC, Exception handling, Multithreading, Networking, AWT, Swings, reflection.
Specification / Skills / Expertise:
1. Trained/Knowledge on skills required.
2. Flexible to learn or work on other technologies
3. Communication has to be excellent both verbal and written (with command over English language).
4. Ability to logically troubleshoot technical problems. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
5. Ability & willingness to learn and support different technologies & applications
6. Ready to relocate
7. Work in 24/7 support
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Present in 44 countries with more than 130,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning. We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
How to Apply: