CArgill hiring Trainee Sales
Company Name: CArgill
Position: Trainee Sales
Education: BSc/ MSc in Food Science, Diploma
Salary: Not specified
– To coordinate between sales team for specific projects, internal meetings and consolidate updates and reports on different sales activities.
– To collect and analyze market information for sales team for better approach to market
– To work on product market mapping as and when required for any new business initiation and market potential calculations.
– To report market updates among the team, collating media information on different key accounts and competitors to keep a track of industry trends
– To study and coordinate with application team for product range , end application products available in domestic and international markets and record the relevant data for quick product references.
· BSc/ MSc in Food Science
· Additional Management Degree/ Diploma will be given preference.
Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With nearly 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 143,000 employees in 67 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
How to Apply: