Caterpillar Hiring BE/B.Tech freshers 2015 for Associate Engineer at Chennai. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech can apply for this job from Caterpillar.
Company Name: Caterpillar
Position: Associate Engineer
Experience: 1 – 4 yrs
Salary: Not specified
For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent. Customers turn to Caterpillar to help them develop infrastructure, energy and natural resource assets. With 2014 sales and revenues of $55.184 billion, Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.
1. Work experience in an Engineering field, preferably with Electric Drive traction and control systems in automotive, rail or heavy machinery applications
2. Masters Degree or higher in Electrical Engineering with a motor design focus
3. Vector control understanding
4. Experience with thermal modeling and analysis
5. Component development test experience
6. Experience with construction equipment work cycle and histogram creation
1. B.E/B.Tech in electrical engineering or related discipline Or M.E/M.tech/Ph.D in motor design/electrical machines design/analysis as specialization with 1-4 years of experience in electromagnetic design such as motors, generators, and power converters.
2. Experience in software tools like SPEED/Maxwell
3. Understanding of Permanent Magnet, Switched Reluctance, and AC Induction generators and traction motors
4. Strong communication skills, written and oral
5. Highly competent data analysis capability
6. Ability to learn and utilize multiple analysis tools
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
How to Apply: