Company Name: CATERPILLAR
Position: Information Technology Analyst
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
* Computer-related or Engineering-related four year College or University Degree (or equivalent)
* Zero to two years of progressively responsible IT job-related experiences
* IBM ClearCase Administration Experience
* ClearQuest, MultiSite & CCRC Experience
* IT experience related to programming: Perl & UNIX Shell
* Computer related or Engineering related Masters degree
* Knowledge and experience with one or more of the following business processes:
1. Supply Chain
3. Product Introduction.
4. Product Support.
Since its inception over 80 years ago, Caterpillar has grown to be the world’s largest maker of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, and industrial gas turbines. In partnership with our worldwide dealer network, we drive positive and sustainable change on every continent. We deliver products, services and technologies in three principal lines of business: Machinery, Engines and Financial Products. As a global, diverse technology leader, Cat commits to excellence in all that we do. We are proud to be a leader in building the world’s infrastructure, and in enabling progress for millions of people around the globe.
How to Apply: