On 28/12/2016, Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) announced recruitment notification to recruit Chief Information Officer. Through this recruitment notification, Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) plans to recruit Bachelors Degree candidates for the post of Chief Information Officer. Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Chief Information Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 27/02/2017.
Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) before 27/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)|
|Vacancy Name||Chief Information Officer|
|Education Requirement||Any Bachelors Degree|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 37,400 to 67,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||27/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) , New Delhi|
|Reference No||No. DP/PERS.I/2016/4378/8/77/2002|
Eligibility & Details:
Chief Information Officer Post:
Candidates can Get the Chief Information Officer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Chief Information Officer|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Twelve years’ experience in publicity / journalistic work in a Central Government Department.|
|Pay Scale: PB-4 Rs. 37400-67000/- and Grade Pay Rs. 8700/- (As per 6th CPC)|
|Age Limit: Maximum age limit for appointment on deputation basis shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: The applications of suitable and eligible officers who can be spared immediately in the event of selection may be sent to the Dy. Director (Pers.), Central Bureau of Investigation, 5-B, 7th Floor, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 as to reach before 60 days of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News. Applications received after this date will not be entertained.|
|Last Date: 27/02/2017|
|Location of Job: New Delhi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 27/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Chief Information Officer Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 27/02/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 27/02/2017
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|