Company Name: Central Bank of India Samajik Utthan Avam Prashikshan Sansthan (CBI-SUAPS)
Details of Post :
Central Bank of India Samajik Utthan Avam Prashikshan Sansthan (CBI-SUAPS), a Society/Trust, (registered under Society Registration Act 1860 with Head Office at Mumbai), sponsored by Central Bank of India and engaged in imparting training to rural youth for their self employment and bringing awareness among rural masses on financial literacy through its 46 RSETI & 50 FLCC centres located in 50 districts of the country,is looking for engaging the services of Faculty and Office Assistant on Annual Contract basis for our RSETI centers at Dhule under Regional Office , Nasik ( State – Maharashtra)
AGE, QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
|Name of the Post||Age||Qualification||Experience / Other eligibility criteria.|
|Less than 65 years with sound Health
35 years with sound health.
(i) Post-graduate viz. MSW/ MA in Rural Development/MA in Sociology/Psychology/BSc (Agri.)/BA with B.Ed. etc.
Shall have a flair for teaching with Computer knowledge.
Retd. Bank Official with working experience as officer and candidate having experience of working as Faculty, Rural Development with qualification stated above, will get preference.
1. Shall be a Graduate viz. BSW/BA/B.Com with computer knowledge.
Knowledge in basic accounts& book keeping.
1. Should be well conversant with local language.
2.Should be resident of the same State, preferably same or nearby district/residing at the head quarter of RSETI centre..
1. Should be well conversant with the local language.
2. Should be resident of the same or nearby district/residing at the head quarter of RSETI centre.
- A Self attested copy of service certificate from the previous employer/experience of working as Faculty, Rural Development be submitted along-with the application. Original be produced at the time of interview.
- CONTRACT PERIOD, AMOUNT AND OTHER TRAVELLING EXPENSES: The candidate shall be appointed on Contract basis for a period of one year. Renewal of contract may be considered at the sole discretion of Society/Trust and subject to satisfactory performance.
No person employed elsewhere will be allowed to work on instant advertised post after being selected for the contractual engagement
- CONTRACT AMOUNT AND OTHER TRAVELLING EXPENSES: In case of Faculty: The contract amount shall be fixed at Rs.12000/- per month. No other allowance/benefit/payment/facility will be admissible. In case of Office Assistant: The contract amount shall be fixed at Rs.8000/- per month. No other allowance/benefit/payment/facility will be admissible.
- LEAVE: The candidates shall be entitled for 15 days leave per year with maximum of 02 days per month.
- JOB PROFILE: For Faculty: The functioning of the Faculty shall be broadly to assist the Director in conducting Training and Awareness Programmes, Generation of Application & Selection of Candidate, Preparation of Annual Action Plan, Logistics for Training Programme, Handling Sessions, Preparation of Notes and similar other activities of the centre. For Office Assistant: Assisting the Director & Faculty in functioning of the institute.Maintaining Accounts, Vouchers, Books/Registers, Updating data, Periodicals Reports, Follow up and similar other activities of the centre.
- SELECTION PROCEDURE: The eligible candidates will be called for personal interview and the decision of the Society/Trust in this regard shall be final.
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION: Eligible candidates have to submit their applications in the given format (Annexure). Last date for receipt of application is 24.04.2014. No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Address the application, Superscribing “Application for the post of Faculty/Office Assistant at RSETI centre, Dhule on contract for the year 2014-15” to Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, Nasik. Address : P – 63, MIDC , Satpur , Nasik -422007
- APPLICATION FEE: There is no application fee prescribed.
- GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS: (a) While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after engagement, his / her contractual engagement is liable to be terminated without any notice. (b) In case of suitable and deserving cases, any of the requirements and conditions of eligibility mentioned above, may be relaxed at the discretion of the Management of Society/Trust. The Management of Society/Trust reserves the right to fill or not to fill the above advertised position without assigning any reason thereof. (c) Mere admission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him / her right to be called for interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 24-04-2014
How to Apply: