On 06/01/2017, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) announced recruitment notification to recruit Assistant Secretary. Through this recruitment notification, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) plans to recruit B.E/B.Tech, Diploma candidates for the post of Assistant Secretary. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is planning to recruit 3 candidates for the post of Assistant Secretary. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 30/01/2017.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)before 30/01/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Secretary|
|Education Requirement||B.E/B.Tech, Diploma|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||03 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||30/01/2017|
|Address For The Job||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi.|
|Reference No||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility & Details:
Assistant Secretary Post:
Candidates can Get the Assistant Secretary Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Assistant Secretary|
|Total Vacancy: 03 Posts|
|Education required: Job finders should have passed Engineering Degree / Post Graduation Degree / MCA with good academic records from well recognized Institute / board.|
|Desirable: Experience in the field of Information Technology, Setting up of IT Application for the Organization, knowledge of office automation, Software Engineering, Web Designing etc.|
|DURATION : Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Successfully recruited applicants for Assistant Secretary will attain attractive and impressive salary of Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- With 6600/- Grade Pay from organization.|
|Age Limit: Age of aspirants applying for above Vacancy must be above 56 Years As on 30-01-2017. The organization also provide upper age relaxation to the reserved category candidates as per the guidelines of the Government.|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Candidate must have two (02) copies of his recent passport size photographs before applying for any post. Kindly note that only “ON LINE” applications shall be acceptable and application in any other form shall not be acceptable. While applying, the E-mail ID (Valid for at least 12 months) AND one alternate E-mail ID are mandatory fields, without which the application will not be registered.|
|Last Date: 30/01/2017|
|Location of Job: Delhi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 30/01/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply online for the post of Assistant Secretary Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 30/01/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 30/01/2017
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|