Company Name: Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI)
Position:Junior Management Trainees
Education: ITI / Graduate
Details of Post :
Junior Management Trainees
Cement Corporation of India Ltd. (CCI) is a premier profit making Central Govt. Public Sector Undertaking engaged in manufacturing and marketing of cement. Its vision is to emerge as one of the best cement companies committed to contribute to the economy and enhancing the value of stakeholders.
CCI is looking for bright, result oriented, dynamic & energetic young Diploma Engineers and Professionals with brilliant academic record to join the organization as JUNIOR MANAGEMENT TRAINEES at Supervisory level in the following streams:-
- MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, CHEMICAL, SYSTEMS, PERSONNEL & ADMN. and FINANCE
- For detailed advertisement and last date of submission of applications, please log on to our Website www.cementcorporation.co.in .
- Eligibility :
- Name of the Post :Junior Management Trainees
- Qualification : Full time regular 3 yrs. Diploma in Engineering in the concerned discipline from recognized Indian University/Institute with not less than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in the qualifying exam relaxable to 50% for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) from duly recognized Indian University/Institute. A candidate with the prescribed educational qualification identified for the discipline as given below can only apply for the post of Junior Management Trainee in the respective disciplines :-
- Discipline Prescribed Minimum Educational Qualification :
- MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, CHEMICAL, Full time 3 yrs. regular Diploma in Engineering in concerned discipline – MECHANICAL / ELECTRICAL / CHEMICAL from a duly recognized Indian University / Institute.
- SYSTEMS Regular 3 years Diploma course in Computer Science or B.C.A./B.Sc. in Computer Science from a duly recognized Indian University/ Institute.
- PERSONNEL & ADMINISTRATION Graduate with one year PG Diploma in HRM/IR/Personnel Management from a UGC/ AICTE recognized Indian University/Institute.
- FINANCE Graduate from a recognized University and qualified Chartered or Cost & Works Accountants from recognized Institutions in India or abroad or MBA with 60% marks with specialization in Finance Management.
- Age :The upper age limit is 27 years as on 15.04.2014. The age limit for Departmental candidates is 50 yrs.
- Remuneration : The selected candidates will be paid Stipend @ Rs.10,000/- per month during the 1styear of training period and Rs.10500/- during the remaining 6 months / extended training period. After successful completion of the training, they will be absorbed at S-1 level as Junior Engineer Grade-II / Jr.Officer Grade-II in the pay scale of Rs.12500- 3% -30400 (IDA 2007) at the basic pay of Rs.12,500/-. Beside basic pay, candidates will also be paid Dearness Allowance, HRA (if posted other than unit) and will also be entitled for other perquisites & allowances under cafeteria approach after successful completion of their training. During the period of training, the Junior Management Trainees will be eligible for other benefits as given under :-
HOW TO APPLY Candidates will be required to submit their application in the prescribed format (in hard copy by post). The prescribed format can be downloaded from our Website www.cementcorporation.co.in . No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
Interested candidates may send their applications duly completed in all respects as mentioned above by ordinary post on or before 21st April, 2014 in the cover superscribed “Application for Junior Management Trainee ______ Discipline ” and send the same at the following address:
General Manager (HR)
Cement Corporation of India Ltd
Post Box No. 3061
Lodhi Road Post Office
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 21st April, 2014
How to Apply: