Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI) has issued a recruitment notification for therecruitment of Management Trainees through recruitment notification – Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI)Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.01/15. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, CA, ICWA, MBA, Post Graduate, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Management Trainees Job on or before 30.04.2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI)|
|Vacancy Name||Management Trainees|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, CA, ICWA, MBA/PGDM, Any Post Graduate, Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||07 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Cement Corporation of India Ltd Post Box No. 3061 Lodhi Road Post Office New Delhi-110003|
DETAIL OF CEMENT CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED (CCI) MANAGEMENT TRAINEES RECRUITMENT:
Cement Corporation of India Ltd.(CCI) is a premier profit making Central Govt. Public Sector Undertaking engaged in manufacturing and marketing of cement. Its vision is to emerge as one of the best cement companies committed to contribute to the economy and enhancing the value of stakeholders.
CCI is looking for bright, result oriented, dynamic & energetic young Graduate Engineers and HR, Finance & Marketing professionals with brilliant academic record to join the organization as MANAGEMENT TRAINEES in the following streams:-
- HUMAN RESOURCES – 02 nos.
- FINANCE – 02 nos.
- MARKETING – 01 no.
- CHEMICAL/PRODUCTION – 02 no.
- Qualification Full time Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Technology/ MBA/PG Degree /.Diploma in HR, CA/ICWA, as per prescribed minimum educational qualification with not less than 60% marks taking average of all the Semesters/Years, irrespective of the weight age given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University. Final year semester students who expect their result by 01.08.2015 may also apply, however, they have to obtain at least 60% marks in their qualifying exam. A candidate with the prescribed educational qualification identified for the discipline as given below can only apply for the post of Management Trainee in the respective disciplines.
- Age Limit The upper age limit for Engineering discipline is 28 years as on 30.04.2015 i.e. the candidates born before 30.4.1987 need not apply. The upper age limit for Non-Engineering discipline is 30 years as on 30.04.2015 i.e. the candidates born before 30.4.1985 need not apply.
- SERVICE AGREEMENT BOND The selected candidates who belong to General and OBC categories will be required to execute a Service Agreement Bond of Rs.2,00,000/- to serve the company for at least 2 years after successfully completion of the training. This amount is Rs.1,00,000/- for SC/ST candidates.
- COMPENSATION PACKAGE The selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.16400- 3% -40500 (IDA 2007) at the basic pay of Rs.16,400/- during one year training. These candidates will be absorbed after successful completion of training as Engineer/Officer in the pay scale of Rs.16400 – 3% – 40500 at the Basic Pay of Rs.16,900/-. Beside basic pay, candidates will also be paid Dearness Allowance, HRA(if posted other than unit) and will also be entitled for other perquisites & allowances under cafeteria approach. Benefits such as leave, medical treatment, Provident Fund, Gratuity etc. will be admissible as per company rules in force from time to time during training and after absorption.
- Period of Training The period of training shall be 12 months which can be further extended at the discretion of the Corporation.
Registration Fee Candidates belonging to General/OBC category is required to pay a nonrefundable registration fee of Rs.500/- by way of Demand Draft in favour of ‘Cement Corporation of India Limited’, payable at New Delhi. The SC/ST candidates need not pay the registration fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the registration fee.
OTHER CONDITIONS, GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in detailed advertisement on website.
- All qualifications should be from an Indian University/Institute recognized by AICTE/appropriate statutory authority.
- TA/DA will not be paid to any candidate for appearing in the examination.
- Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitmentprocess or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Candidates appearing in the final year semester examination should bring their identity card of the institution/college.
- Candidates employed with Government Departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies have to produce NOC at the time of interview. Please note that if called for interview all such candidates need to provide NOC without which they will not be allowed to appear for the same.
- CCI reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
- In case of any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, English version will prevail.
- Legal jurisdiction will be NCT of Delhi in case of any course/dispute.
- The total number of projected vacancies indicated above may increase/decrease at the discretion of CCI management.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR CEMENT CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED (CCI)- MANAGEMENT TRAINEES POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 04.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitmentnotification.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MANAGEMENT TRAINEES VACANCY IN CEMENT CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED (CCI):
Candidates will be required to submit their application in the prescribed format (in hard copy by post). The prescribed format can be downloaded from our Website www.cementcorporation.co.in . No other means/mode of application shall be accepted. Interested candidates may send their applications duly completed in all respects as mentioned above by ordinary post on or before 30th April, 2015 in the cover superscribed “Application for Management Trainee ________ Discipline ” and send the same at the following address: Manager(Personnel) Cement Corporation of India Ltd Post Box No. 3061 Lodhi Road Post Office New Delhi-110003 Note : CCI will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss/non-delivery of the applications
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30.04.2015
Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.01/15.
How to Apply: