Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Artisan Trainee through recruitment notification – Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. 01/2015. Candidates who have completed 12th, ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Artisan Trainee on or before 31/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI)
Vacancy Name :Artisan Trainee
Educational Qualification : 12TH, ITI
Total No Of Vacancy : 10 Posts
Salary : Rs.8,400-20,400
Job Location : Telengana
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Cement Corporation of India Limited, (A Government Of India Enterprise) Tandur Cement Factory, P.O. CCI Tandur. Ranga Reddy (Dist) Telengana State.
Detail Of Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI) Artisan Trainee Recruitment:
Cement Corporation of India Limited (A Government of India Enterprise), Tandur Cement Factory, P.O. CCI Tandur, Dist. Ranga Reddy, Telangana State, Pin : 501 158 invites applications from eligible candidates, who are fulfilling the requisite criteria to join as Artisan Trainee (Tech) as per details given below:
- No.of Posts: 10 Posts
- Prescribed Minimum qualification: Matriculation and full time regular ITI in respective field from Govt. Recognized Institute
- Pay scale and grade: (Rs.8400- 3%-20400)- W3
- DURATION OF TRAINING 1(One ) year. The training period can be extended by the Corporation at the discretion in case
the trainee does not attain the prescribed level of efficiency as assessed through periodical appraisals.
- MAXIMUM AGE LIMIT 27 years as on closing date of application (Normal relaxation 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC , 10 years for PWD/Minority etc as per Govt. directives).
- STIPEND DURING TRAINING. Rs. 8,400/- (Rupees Eight thousand four hundred only) per month for training period.
- BOND Service Bond of Rs. 50,000/- to serve CCI for 2 years after successful completion of training for General and OBC category candidates and Rs. 25,000/- for SC/ST candidates.
- OTHER BENEFITS: During the period of training the trainees will be eligible for other benefits as given below: (i ) Accommodation : The trainee shall be provided free bachelors accommodation at the Unit. (ii) Medical facilities : During the period of training the trainees will receive medical facilities only for the self as admissible to regular employees. (iii) Leave : The artisan trainee will be eligible for the following leave facilities. (a) Casual Leaves : 7(Seven) days during a calendar year. (b) Earned Leave : 15 (Fifteen) days per year and the same can be availed/ encashed after completion of training. (c) Medical Leave : 15(Fifteen) days half pay leave per year which will be credited after completion of training. (IV) TA : No Travelling allowances will be admissible for joining the Corporation. For other official travelling during the course of training the trainees will be governed by TA rules of the Corporation as applicable to W-3 level of employees.
Selection Procedure For Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI) – Artisan Trainee Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/08/2015
- Eligible candidates will have to undergo objective type written examination/test held in two parts. Part I will be knowledge test and will consist of 70 multiple choice question of the respective trade. Part – II will be aptitude test and will consist of 50 multiple choice question on General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English& reasoning . There is no negative marking & separate qualifying marks for each part. Based on the merit and requirement the list of successful candidate for appearing in interview will be made and communication will be sent to such candidates. All such short listed candidate will have to appear for personal interview.
How To Apply For Artisan Trainee Vacancy in Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI):
- Candidates will be required to submit their application in the prescribed format (in hard copy by post). The prescribed format can be down loaded from our website www.cementcorporation.co.in .No other means/mode of application shall be accepted. Interested candidates may send their applications duly completed in all respects as Mentioned above by ordinary post on or before 31st August 2015 in the cover subscribed “Application for Artisan Trainee)Tech)__________ Discipline and send the same at the following address. To The HOD (P&A), Cement Corporation of India Limited, (A Government Of India Enterprise) Tandur Cement Factory, P.O. CCI Tandur. Ranga Reddy (Dist) Telengana State. Pin: 501 158.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- CCI shall not be responsible for any postal delay or any loss or non delivery, delay due to any other reason.
- Candidates already in service in Govt./Semi Govt/Autonomous Bodies must apply through proper channel as per Govt. norms or produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- Candidates applying for 2(two) different posts must apply separately for each post.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- Application received after the last date of submission will neither be entertained nor returned.
- TA/DA will not be paid to any candidate for appearing in the examination.
- Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- CCI reserves the right to cancel/restrict/modify alter the recruitment process if need so arises without issuing ay further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/08/2015
Reference: Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. 01/2015