Central Bank of India (CBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director RSETI through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate/Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Bank of India(CBI)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Director RSETI Job on or before 31.12.2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Bank of India (CBI)|
|Vacancy Name||Director RSETI|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31.12.2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Regional Manager, Central Bank of India Civil Lines, Sagar(M.P.)|
Detail of Central Bank of India (CBI)Director RSETI Recruitment:
Central Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank, with Pan India Branch Network of more than 4400 branches, with total business of more than 4.25 lac Crores and driven by talented work force of more than 42000 employees, is looking for retired bank officers in Scale III and above, having experience of working in any public sector bank/SBI (i.e. Our Bank/any other Public Sector Bank/State Bank of India) and with relevant expertise, for recruitment on contract as Director for RSETI at Narsinghpur .
|Sr||Name of the Post||Age||Qualification||Experience/other eligibility criteria|
|1||Director RSETI.||65 years with sound Less than Health
i)Graduate/Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University
Reliance Recruitment – 10,000+ vacancy –
Officers with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Finance Officer/Rural Development Officer/Agriculture Officers converted to Mainstream of Banking/Lead District Managers and Faculty Leaders/Faculty members of Training Centers/Colleges with specialization in Rural Development etc. Shall be preferred.
Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre.
He should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for at least 3 years.
He should have unblemished record and possess satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer.
Should be well conversant with the local language.
Should have retired from scale III or above.
Should be resident of the same or nearby district.
Pay Scale :
The contract amount shall be paid an amount equivalent to last pay & allowances drawn less the initial amount of Pension fixed before commutation plus relief etc. payable thereon or Rs. 25,000/- p.m. whichever is lower sum amount of Rs.5000/- per month shall be paid towards mobile, conveyance etc.
However, the condition of “ Last Pay & Allowance drawn by the Officer less the initial amount of pension fixed before commutation plus relief etc.” will be applicable only to the pension co-optee retired bank official of a Nationalised Bank and in case of non-pensioner, the candidate will be eligible only for Rs. 25,000/- p.m. together with lump sum amount of Rs. 5000/- towards Mobile, Conveyance etc. Please note that no other benefits or charges shall accrue or be payable.
There is no application fee prescribed.
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after engagement, his / her contractual engagement is liable to be terminated without any notice.
- In case of suitable and deserving cases, any of the requirements and conditions of eligibility mentioned above, may be relaxed at the discretion of the Management . The Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the above advertised position without assigning any reason thereof.
- Mere admission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him / her right to be called for interview.
Selection Procedure for Central Bank of India (CBI)- Director RSETI Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31.12.2014.
- The eligible candidates will be called for personal interview and the decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
How to apply for Director RSETI Vacancy in Central Bank of India (CBI):
- Eligible candidates have to submit their applications in the given format (Annexure -A). Last date for receipt of application is 31.12.2014. No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Address the application, Super scribing “Application for the post of Recruitment as Director of RSETI Narsighpur on contract” to Regional Manager, Central Bank of IndiaCivil Lines, Sagar(M.P.)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.12.2014