Central Bank of India (CBI) invites application for the recruitment of Director for RSETI with Graduate/Post Graduate holders
|Company name||Central Bank of India (CBI)|
|Posts||Director for RSETI|
|Total Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Application Last date||26.11.2014|
Details of Post :
Director for RSETI
Central Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank, with Pan India Branch Network of more than 4900 branches, with total business of more than 4.20 lac crores and driven by talented work force of more than 42000 plus employees, is looking for Director for RSETI at Bettiah Center District West Champaran on contract basis.
For full details regarding application format, emoluments, age, qualification, experience etc., please refer to detailed advertisement displayed on the Bank’s website http://www.centralbankofindia.co.in .
Application form can be downloaded from Bank’s website given above. The last date for Receipt of application will be 26.11.2014.
Those who have already applied for this post, needn’t required to apply in a fresh. Their application have been taken into consideration.
Central Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank, with Pan India Branch Network of more than 4900 branches, with total business of more than 4.20 lac Crores and driven by talented work force of more than 42000 plus employees, is looking for retired bank officers in scale III and above for Director RSETI post, having experience of working in any public sector bank/SBI (i.e. Our Bank/any other Public Sector Bank/State Bank of India) and RRBs with relevant expertise, for recruitment on contract as Director for RSETI at Bettiah Centre District West Champaran.
The details are given below:
AGE, QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE (As on 26.11.2014)
|Sr||Name of the Post||Age||Qualification||Experience/other eligibility criteria|
|1||Director RSETI||Less than 65 years with sound health.||
i)Graduate/Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University
Officers with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Finance Officer/Rural Development Officer/Agriculture Officers converted to Mainstream of Banking/Lead District Managers and Faculty Leaders/Faculty members of Training Centers/Colleges with specialization in Rural Development etc. Shall be preferred.
i) Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre.
ii) He should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for at least 3 years.
iii) He should have unblemished record and possess satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer.
iv) Should be well conversant with the local language.
v) Should have retired from Scale III and above for Director RSETI post.
vi) Should be resident of the same or nearby district.
CONTRACT PERIOD , AMOUNT AND OTHER TRAVELLING EXPENSES
The candidate shall be appointed on contract basis for a period of one year. Renewal may be possible at Bank’s sole discretion in terms of extant policies and rules
Following conditions to be incorporated while issuing the Renewal of Contract letter to the member concerned:
- (a) To submit Performance Appraisal to Regional Manager concerned one month in advance of expiry of contract.
- (b) Subject to Performance under other various parameters as per Bank’s Performance Appraisal, the renewal of contract which will be sole prerogative of Bank shall be considered keeping in view the grading of minimum “B” of RSETI Centre, as per parameter prescribed by Govt.of India.
- The contract amount shall be paid an amount equivalent to last pay and allowances drawn less the initial amount of pension fixed before commutation plus relief etc. Payable thereon OR Rs. 25,000/- per month, whichever is lower.
- Further a lump sum amount of Rs.5000/- per month shall be paid towards mobile, conveyance etc.However the condition of last pay and allowance drawn by the officer less the initial amount of pension fixed before commutation plus relief etc. will be applicable only to the pension co-optee retired Bank official of a Nationalised Bank and in case of non-pensioner with candidate will be eligible only for Rs. 25,000/-per month together with lump sum amount of Rs.5000/-per month towards mobile, conveyance etc. Please note that no other benefits or charges shall accrue or be payable.
- Reimbursement of TA/DA for traveling as per requirement of the post shall be made as per the scale/grade in which he was working at the time of his superannuation.
- No other allowances/reimbursement of expenses will be admissible.
General Instructions :
- LEAVE: The candidate shall be entitled for 15 days leave per year with maximum of 02 days per month.
- JOB PROFILE: The officer shall be working as “Director-RSETI” have to oversee the overall functioning of RSETI.
- SELECTION PROCEDURE: The eligible candidates will be called for personal interview and the decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
How to apply :
Eligible candidates have to submit their applications in the given format (Annexure -A). Last date for receipt of application is 26.11.2014. No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Address the application, subscribing on the envelope “Application for the post of Recruitment as Director RSETI on contract” to
Central Bank of India,
Balua Tal, Post Box No-5
District-East Champaran, Motihari, Bihar, Pin Code-845401
Further it is informed that one letter box will be kept at Regional Office Motihari premises to drop the application.
There is no application fee prescribed.
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his / her contractual appointment is liable to be terminated without any notice.
- In case of suitable and deserving cases, any of the requirements and conditions of eligibility mentioned above, may be relaxed at the discretion of the Management. The Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the above advertised position without assigning any reason thereof.
- Mere submission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him / her right to be called for interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 26.11.2014