Company Name: Central Bank of India
Experience: 1-3 years
Details of Post :
Centbank Financial Services Limited (CFSL) invites applications from eligible candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes for appointment at its Mumbai Office in the following positions:
For more details, please log on to www.cfsl.in.
Name of the Post :Manager (Law)
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification :Degree in Law with Commerce/Finance background with an excellent academic background
- Maximum Age 30 years Experience Minimum of 3 years experience in financial documentation, preferably in legal firm
- Areas of experience Excellent drafting skill Strong legal interpretational and analytical skills
Name of the Post :Manager (Accounts)
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification :Chartered Accountant with an excellent academic background
- Maximum Age 28 years Experience Minimum of 1 year’s experience in CA Firm / corporate
- Areas of experience Good experience in accounting, audits and taxation
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA – NATIONALITY / CITIZENSHIP: A candidate must be either (i) a Citizen of India or (ii) a subject of Nepal or (iii) a subject of Bhutan or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1stJanuary, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India,. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India,. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the group discussion / interview conducted by the Company but on final selection the offer of appointment may be given only after the Government of India has issued the necessary eligibility certificate to him.
GENERAL ELIGIBILITY NORMS: The persons applying for the above posts should have following other traits:
- Outstanding interpersonal and client service skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent ability to work in automated atmosphere.
- Strong communication (both written and verbal), organization and interpersonal skills.
HOW TO APPLY: Candidates have to send their application in hard copy in the prescribed format attached as Annexure I only by speed or registered post or courier at the following Registered Office of the Company:
Centbank Financial Services Limited
15-16 Bajaj Bhawan, 1st
Nariman Point, Opp Inox Multiplex
Mumbai – 400021 (Maharashtra)
Contact: 022 2202 2788
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 2th June 2014.
How to Apply: