Central Bank of India (CBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Bank of India (CBI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Director on or before 30/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Bank of India (CBI)
Vacancy Name : Director
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000/-pm
Job Location : Chhindwara
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, Post box no. 13,Narsinghpur Road, Chhindwara-M.P.
Detail Of Central Bank of India (CBI) Director Recruitment:
Central Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank, with Pan India Branch Network of more than 4600 branches, with total business of more than 4.50 lac Crores and driven by talented work force of more than 40000 employees, is looking for retired bank officers in scale II and above for In charge FLCC post, having experience of working in any public sector bank/SBI (i.e. Our Bank/any other Public Sector Bank/State Bank of India) and RRBs with relevant expertise, for recruitment on contract as Director ,RSETI. The details are given below
|Name of the Post||Age||Qualification|
|RSETI Director||Less than 65 years with sound health.||
i)Graduate/ Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University
Officers with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Finance Officer/Rural Development Officer/ Agriculture officers converted to Mainstream of banking/Lead District managers and Faculty leaders/ Faculty members of Training Centres/Colleges with specialization in Rural Development etc. shall be preferred.
- CONTRACT PERIOD, AMOUNT AND OTHER TRAVELLING EXPENSES; The candidate shall be appointed on Contract basis for a period of one year. Renewal may be possible at Bank’s sole discretion in terms of extant policies and rules.
- CONTRACT AMOUNT AND OTHER TRAVELLING EXPENSES; The contract amount shall be fixed as the last pay and allowances drawn by the officer less the initial amount of pension fixed before commutation plus relief etc. payable thereon OR Rs. 25,000/- per month, which ever is lower. Further a lump sum amount of Rs.5000/- per month shall be paid towards mobile, conveyance etc. Reimbursement of TA/DA for traveling as per requirement of the post shall be made as per the scale /grade in which he was working at the time of his superannuation. No other allowances/reimbursement of expenses will be admissible.
- LEAVE: The candidates shall be entitled for 15 days leave per year with maximum of 02 days per month.
- JOB PROFILE: These officers shall be working as “Director- R’SETI” and have to oversee the overall functioning of R’SETI.
- While applying for the posts, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his / her contractual appointment is liable to be terminated without any notice.
- In case of suitable and deserving cases, any of the requirements and conditions of eligibility mentioned above, may be relaxed at the discretion of the Management. The Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the above advertised position without assigning any reason thereof.
- Mere submission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him / her right to be called for interview.
Selection Procedure for Central Bank of India (CBI) – RSETI Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30.06.2015.
- The eligible candidates will be called for personal interview and the decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
How to apply for RSETI Director Vacancy in Central Bank of India (CBI) :
Eligible candidates have to submit their applications in the given format (Annexure A). Last date for receipt of application is 30.06.2015. No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Address the application, Superscribing “Application for the post of Recruitment as DIRECTOR RSETI JALGAON on contract” to Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, P-63, MIDC, Satpur Nashik : 422007 (Maharashtra)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30.06.2015.