Central Bank of India (CBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director RSETI through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Bank of India (CBI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director RSETI Job on or before 22/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Bank of India (CBI)
Vacancy Name : Director RSETI
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.25,000/- p.m
Job Location : Bihar
Last Date to Apply for this job : 22/08/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, Balua Tal, Post Box No-5, Motihari District-East Champaran, Bihar (Pin Code-845401)
Detail of Central Bank of India (CBI) Director RSETI Recruitment:
Central Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank, with Pan India Branch Network of more than 4900 branches, with total business of more than 4.20 lac Crores and driven by talented work force of more than 42000 plus employees, is looking for retired bank officers in scale III and above for Director RSETI post, having experience of working in any public sector bank/SBI (i.e. Our Bank/any other Public Sector Bank/State Bank of India) and RRBs with relevant expertise, for recruitment on contract as Director for RSETI at Bettiah Centre District West Champaran.
|Sr||Name of the Post||Age||Qualification||Experience/other eligibility criteria|
|1||Director RSETI||Less than 65 years with sound health as on 22/08/2015.||Essential:i)Graduate/Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University
Officers with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Finance Officer/Rural Development Officer/Agriculture Officers converted to Mainstream of Banking/Lead District Managers and Faculty Leaders/Faculty members of Training Centers/Colleges with specialization in Rural Development etc. Shall be preferred.
i) Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre.
ii) He should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for at least 3 years.
iii) He should have unblemished record and possess satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer.
iv) Should be well conversant with the local language.
v) Should have retired from Scale III and above for Director RSETI post.
vi) Should be resident of the same or nearby district.
Selection Procedure for Central Bank of India (CBI) – Director RSETI Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/08/2015.
- The eligible candidates will be called for personal interview and the decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
How to apply for Director RSETI Vacancy in Central Bank of India (CBI) :
Eligible candidates have to submit their applications in the given format (Annexure -A). Last date for receipt of application is 22/08/2015. No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Address the application, subscribing on the envelope “Application for the post of Recruitment as Director RSETI on contract” to
Central Bank of India,
Balua Tal, Post Box No-5, Motihari
District-East Champaran, Bihar (Pin Code-845401)
Further it is informed that one letter box will be kept at Regional Office Motihari premises to drop the application.
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his / her contractual appointment is liable to be terminated without any notice.
- In case of suitable and deserving cases, any of the requirements and conditions of eligibility mentioned above, may be relaxed at the discretion of the Management. The Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the above advertised position without assigning any reason thereof.
- Mere submission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him / her right to be called for interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/08/2015