Central Bank of India (CBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Office Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed BSW/ BA/ B.COM can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Bank of India (CBI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Office Assistant on or before 25/03/2015.Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Bank of India (CBI)|
|Vacancy Name||Office Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||BSW/ B.A/ B.Com|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Regional Manager/Chairman, Local Advisory Committee, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, Palika Bazar, First floor, Deoria Pin 274001.|
DETAIL OF CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA (CBI) OFFICE ASSISTANTRECRUITMENT:
Engagement of Office Assistant at Deoria for RSETIs (Rural Self EmploymentTraining Institutes) on contract basis for the Year 2015-16. Society/Trust Profile: Central Bank of India Samajik Utthan Avam Prashikshan Sansthan (CBI-SUAPS), a Society/Trust, (registered under Society Registration Act 1860 with Head Office at Mumbai), sponsored by Central Bank of India and engaged in imparting training to rural youth for their self employment and bringing awareness among rural masses on financial literacy through its 46 RSETI & 50 FLCC centres located in 50 districts of the country,is looking for engaging the services of Office Assistant at Deoria on Annual Contract basis for our RSETI centre at—Deoria
|Name of the Post||Age||Qualification||Experience / Other eligibility criteria.|
Rs.50 Cashback on Deposit of Rs.50 from Mobikwik
35 years with sound health.
1. Shall be a Graduate viz. BSW/BA/B.Com with computer knowledge.
Knowledge in basic accounts& book keeping.
1. Should be well conversant with the local language.
2. Should be resident of the same or nearby district/residing at the head quarter of RSETI centre.
- CONTRACT PERIOD, AMOUNT AND OTHER TRAVELLING EXPENSES: The candidate shall be appointed on Contract basis for a period of one year. Renewal of contract may be considered at the sole discretion of Society/Trust and subject to satisfactory performance. No person employed elsewhere will be allowed to work on instant advertised post after being selected for the contractual engagement.
- CONTRACT AMOUNT AND OTHER TRAVELLING EXPENSES: The contract amount shall be fixed at Rs.8000/- per month. No other allowance/benefit/payment/facility will be admissible.
- LEAVE: The candidates shall be entitled for 15 days leave per year with maximum of 02 days per month.
- JOB PROFILE: Assisting the Director & Faculty in functioning of the institute. Maintaining Accounts, Vouchers, Books/Registers, Updating data, Periodicals Reports, Follow up and similar other activities of the centre.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA (CBI) – OFFICE ASSISTANT POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/03/2015
- The eligible candidates will be called for personal interview and the decision of the Society/Trust in this regard shall be final.
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after engagement, his / her contractual engagement is liable to be terminated without any notice.
- In case of suitable and deserving cases, any of the requirements and conditions of eligibility mentioned above, may be relaxed at the discretion of the Management of Society/Trust. The Management of Society/Trust reserves the right to fill or not to fill the above advertised position without assigning any reason thereof.
- Mere admission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him / her right to be called for interview.
HOW TO APPLY FOR OFFICE ASSISTANT VACANCY IN CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA (CBI):
Eligible candidates have to submit their applications in the given format (Annexure). Last date for receipt of application is 25.03.2015. No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Address the application, Superscribing “Application for the post of Faculty/Office Assistant at RSETI centre on contract for the year 2015-16 to Regional Manager/Chairman, Local Advisory Committee, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, Palika Bazar, First floor, Deoria Pin 274001
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/03/2015