Central Bank of India (CBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Faculty ,Office Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate,B.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Bank of India (CBI).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Faculty ,Office Assistant Job on or before 11/11/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Bank of India (CBI)
Vacancy Name : Faculty ,Office Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate,B.Com
Total No of Vacancy : 02 post
Salary : Rs.12,000/p.m
Job Location : Rajasthan
Last Date to Apply for this job :11/11/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, Civil line,Nayapura,Kota,Rajasthan
Detail of Central Bank of India (CBI) Faculty ,Office Assistant Recruitment:
|Sr.No.||Name of the Post||Age||Qualification||Experience / Other eligibility criteria.|
|1.2.||FacultyOffice Assistant||Less than 65 years with sound Health35 years with sound health.||Essential: Post-graduate viz. MSW/ MA in Rural Development/MA in Sociology/Psychology/BSc (Agri.)/BA with B.Ed. etc. Shall have a flair for teaching with Computer knowledge. Desirable:** Retd. Bank Official with working experience as officer and candidate having experience of working as Faculty, Rural Development with qualification stated above, will get preference.
Essential:1. Shall be a Graduate viz. BSW/BA/B.Com with computer knowledge.Desirable:Knowledge in basic accounts&book keeping.
|Essential: Should be well conversant with local language.2. Should be resident of the same State, preferably same or nearby district/residing at the head quarter of RSETI Should be well conversant with the local language. Should be resident of the same or nearby district/residing at the head quarter of RSETI centre.|
- CONTRACT AMOUNT AND OTHER TRAVELLING EXPENSES: In case of Faculty: The contract amount shall be fixed at Rs.12000/- per month. No other allowance/benefit/payment/facility will be admissible. In case of Office Assistant: The contract amount shall be fixed at Rs.8000/- per month. No other allowance/benefit/payment/facility will be admissible.
- .JOB PROFILE: For Faculty: The functioning of the Faculty shall be broadly to assist the Director in conducting Training and Awareness Programmes, Generation of Application & Selection of Candidate, Preparation of Annual Action Plan, Logistics for Training Programme, Handling Sessions, Preparation of Notes and similar other activities of the centre.
- For Office Assistant: Assisting the Director & Faculty in functioning of the institute. Maintaining Accounts, Vouchers, Books/Registers, Updating data, Periodicals Reports, Follow up and similar other activities of the centre.
Selection Procedure for Central Bank of India (CBI) – Faculty ,Office Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/11/2015.
- The eligible candidates will be called for personal interview and the decision of the Society/Trust in this regard shall be final.
How to apply for Faculty ,Office Assistant Vacancy in Central Bank of India (CBI) :
- Eligible candidates have to submit their applications in the given format (Annexure). Last date for receipt of application is. No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Address the application, Subscribing “Application for the post of Faculty/Office Assistant at RSETI centre-KOTAon contractfor the year 2015-16 to Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office ,Nayapura, Civil line Kota, Rajasthan(with complete address)
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after engagement, his / her contractual engagement is liable to be terminated without any notice.
- In case of suitable and deserving cases, any of the requirements and conditions of eligibility mentioned above, may be relaxed at the discretion of the Management of Society/Trust. The Management of Society/Trust reserves the right to fill or not to fill the above advertised position without assigning any reason thereof.
- Mere admission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him / her right to be called for interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/11/2015