Central Board for Workers Education (CBWE) invites application for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk/ Audio Visual Aids Cum Librarian with Diploma holders
|Company name||Central Board for Workers Education (CBWE)|
|Posts||Lower Division Clerk/ Audio Visual Aids Cum Librarian|
|Salary||Rs.5200- 20200/- p.m|
|Total Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Application Last date||19 Nov 2014|
Details of Post :
Lower Division Clerk/ Audio Visual Aids Cum Librarian
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Qualification||No. of Post|
(i) (10 + 2 ) or Equivalent Examination (ii)Certificate of Competent Government Body for speed of 30 WPM in English typewriting. (iii) Diploma in computer Application from reputed Institution. Desirable : Knowledge of typing in Hindi /relevant Regional language supported by Certificate from competent Government Body
|2||Audio Visual Aids Cum Librarian||
(i) (10 + 2 ) or Equivalent Examination (ii) Knowledge of LCD Projector and Knowledge of Computer, Practical Knowledge of operating LCD Projector. (iii) Possession of Projectionists valid licence
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200- 20200/-
- Age Limit : Not exceeding 27 years. as on 01.10.2014
How to Apply
- Applications complete in all respects in the format given along with enclosures should be sent to the Regional Director, Central Board for Workers Education, Ground Floor, North Ambazari Road, Nagpaur – 440033
- Application for the post of Lower Division Clerk/ Audio Visual Aids cum Librarian” should be written on envelop.
- Persons employed in Government / Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Bodies must apply through proper channel or produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- Original Certificates will be verified at the time of interview.
- Candidates must ensure that no column in the application form is left blank or wrongly filed, as the information furnished therein would be used for deciding the eligibility and suitability of the candidate for being called for the interview.
- If any information given is found to be incorrect at any stage, the candidature is liable to be cancelled. If employed, the service will be terminated and legal action instituted.
- The Central Board for Workers Education will not be responsible for the postal delays.
- Candidates should paste and not staple or pin their recent photograph on the application form.
- No change in the correspondence address once given will be entertained.Central Board forWorkers Education will not enter into correspondence with the candidates about reasons for their non-selection, or any other matter.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.Incomplete applications and those received after due date for any reason, will be rejected forthwith and no claim or refund of fee shall be entertained.
- Candidates will have to attend the interview at their own cost. .No TA/DA will be paid.
- The selected candidates are initially posted at Nagpur, but are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
- If a candidate intends to apply for both the posts, then (s)he should send separate application alongwith DD for each post.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :19 Nov 2014