Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Additional Superintendent Of Police through recruitment notification – Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Recruitment 2015 – NO E-41/02/DA/ASP-DSP/2015/NIA/2015/3833. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Additional Superintendent Of Police on or before 08/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)
Vacancy Name : Additional Superintendent Of Police
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 04 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,600 – Rs.39,100/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 08/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : AIG(Adm), NIA HQ, 7th Floor, NDCC-II Building, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi-110001
Detail Of Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Additional Superintendent Of Police Recruitment:
- Name of the Post I Additional Superintendent of Police (Addl SP)
- Nos of Posts : 04
- Classification Of Post : General Central Service Group ‘A’, Gazetted, Non-Ministerial
- Scale of pay : PB-3 (Rs 15,600-39,100/-) with Grade Pay Rs 6600/-
- Officers of the Central Government or the State Government or the Union Territories: (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department: or (ii) with 5 years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in posts in the PB-3 (Rs 15,600-39,100) with GP Rs 5400 or equivalent In the parent cadre z department: and
- Possessing the following educational qualifications and experiences:- (i) Bachelor’s degree In any discipline from a recognized university: and’ (ii) 5 years’ experience in handling of cases of investigation of criminal cases, or- intelligence work including counter terrorism operations or imparting training in counter terrorism.
- Nature of duties : The Addl SP shall be responsible for carry out day to day investigation of related cases/ P.E assigned to him/her. will be responsible to collect intelligence related to G’l~p.~ within his/her area of responsibility. he shall be required to move across the country for investigation of the cases/ P.E. and to collect intelligence. he shall be required to carry out operations related to NIAcases as and when required. he shall prepare different report i.e. progress reports, final reports, investigation reports and charge sheet from time to time and submission of the same to supervisory officers. he shall ensure collection of IRs ‘of terrorists various incidents and also interview varIOUS jails to In his/her the terrorists elicit further involved m jurisdiction lodged information.
Selection Procedure For Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) – Additional Superintendent Of Police Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Additional Superintendent Of Police Vacancy in Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI):
It is requested that the above advertisement may kindly be circulated among all Departments/Institutions/Offices under your charge and also hosted on their websites. The nominations of eligible officers alongwith following documents should reach to the AIG(Adm), NIA HQ, 7th Floor, NDCC-II Building, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi-110001 through proper channel within 02 months from the date of publication of this item in ‘Employment News a)Bio-data in prescribed proforma (Annexure-II) duly countersigned by the competent authority. (b)Up to date APAR dossier from the year 2010-11 to 2014-15 (in case photocopies are being sent, it may be ensured that the same are attested on each page with rubber stamp by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India). (c) Vigilance Clearance Certificate and Integrity Certificate issued by the respective department. (d)The details of major/minor penalties imposed on the officer during the last 10 years. Applications received after the last date, or application of incomplete in any respect or those not accompanied by the docurnents / information as per Para 3 above will not be considered. The Cadre Authorities may ascertain that the particulars sent by the officers are correct as per the records. The eligibility criteria and application form as well as Recruitment Rules are also available on NIAwebsite www.nia.gov.in
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08/06/2015
Reference: Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Recruitment 2015 – NO E-41/02/DA/ASP-DSP/2015/NIA/2015/3833.