Central Cooperative Bank (CCB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Banking Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Central Cooperative Bank (CCB) Recruitment 2015 No. F. 8P( )RICEM/Training/2014-15/. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ BE/ Graduate/ Diploma/ MCA / M.Sccan apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Cooperative Bank (CCB)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Banking Assistant & More Vacancies Job on or before 31.12.2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Cooperative Bank (CCB)|
|Vacancy Name||Banking Assistant & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ Any Graduate/ Diploma/ MCA / M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||553 posts|
|Salary||Rs. 6,100-15,000/- p.m.|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31.12.2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||RAJASTHAN INSTITUTE OF COOPERATIVE EDUCATION AND MANAGEMENT (RICEM), 10-B, Jhalana Institutional Area, Jhalana Doongri, Jaipur|
Detail of Central Cooperative Bank (CCB) Banking Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
RICEM has been authorized to conduct recruitment for vacancies of different cadres of Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Ltd. And Central Coooperative Banks on the basis of resolutions passed in the meetings of their boards under section 30 B of Rajasthan Cooperative Societies Act, 2001.
RICEM has been appointed the Nodal agency for direct recruitment by Registrar Cooperative Societies, Rajasthan, Jaipur, under the powers conferred to him under Rule 39 of Rajasthan Cooperative Societies Rules, 2003. Registrar Cooperative Societies, Rajasthan, Jaipur has been authorized to take decision to determine the independent recruitment agency under these rules.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Manager||97||A Graduation Degree in any subject from a recognised university, or any equivalent
qualification recognised by the Govt. of India. Knowledge of Computer is essential.
|11,100/-||Minimum Age: 21 years; Maximum Age: 33 years (as on 1.01.2015)|
|Banking Assistant||439||A Graduation Degree in any subject from a recognised university, or any
equivalent qualification recognised by the Govt. of India. Knowledge of Computer is essential.
|11,100/-||Minimum Age: 21 years; Maximum Age: 33 years (as on 1.01.2015)|
|Computer Programmer||07||(i) B.Tech/BE (Computer Science, IT, Electronics, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Instrumentation) / MCA / M.Sc. (Computer Science) / M.Sc (IT) or (ii) One Year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA) in Computer with M. Sc or (iii) A Graduate Degree in Commerce/Economics/Science/Maths/Statistics from any recognised University/Board with a Diploma (Three Year) in Computer Engineering. Experience: – One year experience in software development, implementation and operations in addition to above educational qualifications. Deep knowledge of Networking and RDMS (Relational Database Management System) is compulsory.||6,100/-||Minimum Age: 21 years; Maximum Age: 33 years (as on 1.01.2015)|
Selection Procedure for Central Cooperative Bank (CCB) – Banking Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31.12.2014.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
- For Sr. Manager Post Rs. 800/- (For SC/ST Rs. 400/-)
- For Manager Post Rs. 700/- (For SC/ST Rs. 350/-)
- For Computer Programmer Rs. 700/- (For SC/ST Rs. 350/-)
- For Banking Assistant Rs. 600/- (For SC/ST Rs. 300/-)
Payment of Examination fee can be made through gateway incorporated in the online application form. Payment of fees through any other mode will not be accepted. Once the fee is paid, it will not be refunded. Candidates applying for all the four posts of Sr. Manager, Manager, Computer Programmer and Banking Assistant should submit separate application for each post and shall also have to deposit separate fees via online mode.
How to apply for Banking Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Central Cooperative Bank (CCB):
Candidate should register on Ricem Website www.ricem.org. They must deposit required online examination fee via online payment gateway. Other instructions regarding filling of application form and examination fee payment are available in the application form at RICEM website www.ricem.org. All candidates are required to furnish mobile no. and E-mail ID in online form which is mandatory. Application can be made from 16-12-2014 to 31-12-2014
- The candidates must read the rules and regulations carefully.
- Incomplete application form shall not be accepted.12
- Since the application is online, the information submitted by the candidates shall be presumed to be right for entrance in the exam, but subsequently, if the candidate is selected, he/she shall be considered for appointment when he/she submits all the required original documents to the concerned officer.
- If, at any time, it comes to notice that the candidate did not possess the required qualifications at the time of filling the application form, his/her application shall be cancelled at any stage of the selection process even though he/she may have been selected.
- If a candidate has submitted more than one application for any post, the last application will be considered valid and fee against other registrations will be forfeited
- Merely indicating in the application form any special class (SC/ST/OBC) while he/she does not belong to that class shall not entitle the candidate for employment and any wrong information shall be treated as misconduct and his/her application can be cancelled at any stage of detection of the false information.
- Before joining as probationers, the selected candidates have to fulfill all the necessary formalities fixed by the bank and shall execute a three year servicebond with the concerned bank as per the guidelines of the Cooperative Department.
- Probation Period shall be of 2 years. Further, selected candidates will have to pass computer efficiency test within 2 years of probation period.
- Confirmation shall be done on successful completion of probation period.
- For appointment, the selected candidates before joining duty shall complete the necessary formalities decided by the bank which includes the candidate’s medical test, police verification, personal guarantee and financial fidelity as decided by the bank.
- Since the application is being sought online and no other documents have been sought at the time of application, the candidate has to ensure that they possess all the qualifications for the post applied for. The candidate shall appear in the exam at his/her own responsibility and he/she does not possess any right to selection.
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded.
- No syllabus is issued for the examination. Examination shall be conducted for the subjects mentioned above.
- For any litigation, the area of jurisdiction shall be Jaipur only.
- Candidate shall not be allowed to appear in the online examination without the call letter and documents mentioned on it
- The name of the candidate or his/her father/husband and the Date of Birth shall be indicated in the application form as it appears in the 10th class marksheet/certificate as well as on the valid Identity Card. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- The examination is being conducted as per the orders of Registrar, Cooperative Societies, Rajasthan issued under Rule 39 of the Rajasthan Cooperative Societies Rules 2003. In case any dispute relating to the selection process arises, the decision of the Registrar, Cooperative Societies Rajasthan, Jaipur shall be final.
- Candidates will have to visit the RICEM website for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window to download the call letter. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter, preferably the same as provided during registration, and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in clause D (Identity Verification at Page 8) above and also specified in the call letter, and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
- CANDIDATES REPORTING LATE i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is 2 hours & 15 Minutes, candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 4 hours including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions for the exam etc.13
- The possibility of occurrence of some problem in administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely, which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify the problem, which may include shifting the candidates to the other centers or to conduct another examination if considered necessary. Decision of RICEM in this regard shall be final. Candidates not willing to accept such change shall lose his/her candidature for the exam.
- Decision of RICEM in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by RICEM in this behalf.
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session may be required if the node capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any center or for any candidate.
- RICEM would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If, in the analytical procedure adopted by RICEM in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, RICEM reserves the right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates will be disqualified.
- Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any recruitment process organized by RICEM in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect. For recruitment in The Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Ltd. and any of the 29 cooperative banks mentioned below, the preferences should be indicated at the time of submitting the application. Successful candidates shall be selected on the basis of merit, preferences and vacancies in the banks.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.12.2014
Central Cooperative Bank (CCB) Recruitment 2014 – No. F. 8P( )RICEM/Training/2014-15/.