Central Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute (CFMT&TI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Graduate Apprenticeship through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Farm MachineryTraining and Testing Institute (CFMT&TI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply onlinefor this Graduate Apprenticeship. Walk in Interview will be held on 20.01.2015 at 09.00 am. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Central Farm Machinery Training andTesting Institute (CFMT&TI)|
|Vacancy Name||Graduate Apprenticeship|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 Posts|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||20.01.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Central Farm Machinery Training & Testing Institute P.O.Tractor Nagar Budni-466445 District Sehore, M.P.|
DETAIL OF CENTRAL FARM MACHINERY TRAINING AND TESTING INSTITUTE (CFMT&TI) GRADUATE APPRENTICESHIP RECRUITMENT:
- Graduate Apprenticeship – 04
- Qualification : Candidates should have done B.E. / B.Tech / Engineering(Agricultural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering) / Tractor Mechanic / COPA / PASA or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement
- Age : Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For Postwise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR CENTRAL FARM MACHINERY TRAINING AND TESTING INSTITUTE (CFMT&TI) – GRADUATE APPRENTICESHIP POST:
- Written Test on 20.01.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
WALKIN PROCEDURE FOR GRADUATE APPRENTICESHIP VACANCY IN CENTRAL FARM MACHINERY TRAINING AND TESTING INSTITUTE (CFMT&TI):
All Eligible and Interested candidates are required to attend Walkin Interview along with relevant testimonials (Mentioned In Detailed Advertisement) to the Concerned Address before or on 20-01-2015
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Walk in date for this job : 20.01.2015